Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Spammers Reunited

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 3 years ago
  Perfect analogy, I'm not wasting my breath anymore trying to reason with her. Lol, what has this world come to.
gameinsky 3 years ago
  Honestly at this point I don't even understand the obsession, like. This website's basically dead already, why go to such great lengths to do stuff like this, lol.

It's like stripping in the middle of the graveyard during nighttime. the dead don't care & you'll just end up known as the lunatic that strips in front of graves at night.
MeatyDino246 3 years ago
  Spamming here is pretty funny ngl
Mmmmmm 3 years ago
  Message removed...
niimporta 14 years ago
  When i'm in XAT chats I NEVER saw a spammer
SuperDog 14 years ago
  Yes... There isn't any way to stop spammer
geckojsc 14 years ago
  There are many alternative free chat services instead of meebo, for example, Xat (although I don't think it's as good as meebo, at least there aren't many spam-bots).
lololol 14 years ago
  i just saw the chat.. thats to much. it gotta stop now.

pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaase

uhh thats it
gameinsky 14 years ago
  No, they have been blocked by meebo.
This is realy a epidemi, and it must come to an end!
lololol 14 years ago
  yup, that an annoying problem.. to many spammers. why not remove the chat in er a period of time, until the spammers are gone, and then get it back again?

But if they are bots, i don't think it will help.
Garygoh884 14 years ago
  We can't believe that there are more spammers. In fact, after jp blocked the spammers, they wanted to find another way to spam.

[1]

BonusLevel website and API

First post of the topic

Garygoh884 14 years ago
  We can't believe that there are more spammers. In fact, after jp blocked the spammers, they wanted to find another way to spam.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg