Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Spinning Planets", game "Moonlights"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gamelover101 12 years ago
  You spin my head right round right round...
Mo 14 years ago
  Not at all. In fact, I really hate frantic mouse clicking levels. I find them stressful instead of strategic and fun. This one just requires careful timing as you add and delete nodes to fling the disconnected ones in the right direction and velocity.
paralit 14 years ago
  I presume you mean maniacal mouse clicking :P
Mo 14 years ago
  Right, Shai0noy, that's the way to do it, but if people are going to give harder levels low ratings I will just have to make them easier it seems.

Edit: Ok done. I think you will like the new version; it is still challenging but adds a new "twist" and another alternative strategy.
Elizea 14 years ago
  You can edit it now
shai0noy 14 years ago
  I don’t think that it is necessary, I think that players try to build a building from the moon, while they should use the same concept used in the level "A Game of Catch".
Mo 14 years ago
  I was in the mood to make something really challenging...but it looks like it might be a bit too frustrating for most players, since people who can't do it are nuking it with low ratings. If you can make it editable Elizea, I would like to add another element or two to make it more doable for the average player. Thanks
shai0noy 14 years ago
  I like it :P
Elizea 14 years ago
  EEEK!

is it possible? o_O

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Spinning Planets"

About Level "Spinning Planets"

First post of the topic

Elizea 14 years ago
  EEEK!

is it possible? o_O
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg