Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Maniac Ball

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

rocky 13 years ago
  WOW Ahroo. WOW.

A part of me dies today. XD
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Because it was the closest thing to BASEBALL CAPS he could get. |xp

... I'm going to hell for that. xD
Hexicube 13 years ago
  he likes caps maybe?
gamelover101 13 years ago
  Dude, why all CAPS?
Hexicube 13 years ago
  its harder than it sounds, even if you just do a zero-gravity one where there are only orbs it could be fairly hard to get the collision mechanics right
however, if you have flash 8 or higher and would like to spend a lot of days learning about actionscript2(idk AS3) then I could try to fit you around when I teach birjo
oh btw you dont use 1 speed you use 2, one for each axis
manufan 13 years ago
  THESE ARE MY MOTION PARAMETERS:

BASIC:
POSITIVE: 5
NEGATIVE: 5*
SPEED: 10

BOTH MUST BE SAME.

COMPLEX:

POSITIVE: ANY
NEGATIVE: ANY
TOTAL: ANY.

I reccomend basic to start off with
gamelover101 13 years ago
  @Marc and Birjo
Stop fighting!
rocky 13 years ago
  Again, can I be a tester?
CamoDragoon 13 years ago
  ???????? (too lazy to read all about thjis :P)
I'd be a tester if it ever comes to be a game, plz.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  family fail lol
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  Sure does xD

My big-sister is like that too, but my little-brother looks up to me at the edge of addiction. I'm quite scared.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  I said I was giving him a copy of P4M a hundred times
[edit] ok im not arguing with anyone younger then me, sucks being young right :P
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  Usually, being fully aware that you're handling with something illegal without telling the police is... Well, illegal.

And, from what I gathered, you've tried to copy Flash to Ahroo's harddrive... Which is direct pirating.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  I live in the UK idk how you do it in the US but in the UK youre not a criminal for using someone elses pirated stuff, however buying it does make you a criminal which is slightly wierd
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  In any way using pirated software, may it be games, videos, songs or something else, while being fully aware that it's pirated is illegal. Same thing goes for trying to do so (Download it). Doing something illegal is against the law. Doing something that's against the law makes you a criminal. So, technically, you are a criminal.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  as far as im concerned that argument never happened...
"but really what makes you defend a criminal?" im not a criminal
SuperDog 13 years ago
  May I become a tester plox?

No?

?

I'll give you cake!
manufan 13 years ago
  Thanks GIS you cleaned up my topic!
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Do whatever you please, but stop fighting.
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  I don't want to stop! Ban me I'd you want, limit me if you want! You can't just control me like that. True, I might have turned into an asshole durin my time off, but really what makes you defend a criminal?
Hexicube 13 years ago
  NO! dont tell him to PM me thats even worse :_
I want him to stop altogether
[edit] you know what, birjo if those arent gone in 2 hours(watching a NON-PIRATED movie) then im leaving BL im sick of this crap I want somewhere happy to hang out
gameinsky 13 years ago
  *sigh*
Birjo, stop that offensive "signature" Marc & birjo, stop being off-topic and fight this on in the inbox...
Hexicube 13 years ago
  I know but birjo keeps posting an offensive message at the end of each post :_
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Stop fighting, please.
Fights don't serve a purpose here and make BL unhappy :(
Also birjo, being limited makes you able to only tell your opinion on the chat, so stop this unkind behaviour.
You was a lot more interesting before your left.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  you need an original idea people will see that its similar to RT and know its an attempt to copy it
also id set your sights thurther than 2012 ive been in the actionscript area for over a year and couldnt make RT if I had forever
rocky 13 years ago
  Can I be a tester?
PineappleDude 13 years ago
  can i be a tester??
SimonM 13 years ago
  so you can just claim you're going to be a tester?
so i'm tester too, lol
allyally 13 years ago
  Same,
demonicyoshi 13 years ago
  ill be tester.
And im also a I a front page designer.

[1] [2]

Flash game development

First post of the topic

manufan 13 years ago
  Hi guys my NEW game name is at the top.

This game will be about a little red ball called Maniac. It is similar to RT and JG2 only that break lines are now rocky lines.

I am trying to get testers who are willing to test my new game. This game will probably not be completed until late 2012.

Details:
Maniac is a ball with TEMPER. He breaks certain blocks with his temper. However use as much temper as you like to break ANY block. Beware! Too much temper will either:
1)Break the whole course.
2)Kill Maniac.

Also since I'm having a problem with Actionscript 3 I'm going to read a book!

I also need a front page designer. I'm hoping that will be Ferrari12 but you need to master a paint art program.

Once you reach the teleport zone (a spiral) roll over it and you will be teleported to the next level.

What do you think? And if you want to apply for a job post a response.

Plz comment.

manufan.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg