Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Minecraft Topic

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

THeNiNJa 12 years ago
  Btw if anyone is interested I'm in the middle of a minecraft project with Sillius and Fanta-freak:

Aeon of Strife

We need some additional builders if this project is ever to reach completion.
jasperpostema 12 years ago
  I want something great, like underwater city or big treehouse or ghast farm (X)
manufan 12 years ago
  Tunnels! xD

Maybe a hotel, near a lake, and have the lake as a swimming pool? Depends on what features are in the world you are in.
  What Shall I Make, I Have No Inspiration These Days D:
manufan 12 years ago
  Meh, most of my time is spent making escape routes and replicas of the channel tunnel. xD
  I am creating a mod in MC....
manufan 12 years ago
  Bump!

I just got Minecraft for Christmas, and I think it's really cool...

I'm just warning you:

- I'm not god's gift to Minecraft.
- I have to use my main PC, my laptop has fits trying to run it.
chris3000 12 years ago
  Cool, when I fix my e-mail I'll make an account and join.
Hexicube 12 years ago
  bump...my server has been updated, it now has better commands for ops, allowing some commands to be called without op status, and an auto reboot function...
IP = 109.228.16.153
azz 12 years ago
  If I ever get minecraft i'll probably build some kind of underground base.
chris3000 12 years ago
  I think i'm going to live in that picture, :P
allyally 12 years ago
  And another... this time its a 6*6 animation player with 4 completely customisable frames! Please check it out

allyally 12 years ago
  Another Project compete, a 4*4 with 4 inks customizable printer!
Planet Minecraft Project
Upvote it if you like it!
Hexicube 12 years ago
  heh cant wait until Magic Chest gets this compiling problem sorted for me, I really wanna help give music software redstone support so I can make kick-ass tunes using chests :3
allyally 12 years ago
  Lol, thank goodness for MCedit. xD The rest of it will basically be the same thing copied 10 times vertically,
Hexicube 12 years ago
  thats just scary and I dont want to top it ;)
allyally 12 years ago
  Hexicube. Meet this. this is an unfinished 1/10 of my creation. Id like to see you top it.
Hexicube 12 years ago
  right...ima make something really cool...
tetris theme tune on a piano roll system in MC o.O
allyally 12 years ago
  Hexicube. That would be easy enough, 1 memory gate & a pison or 2, but Im working on more complex thing atm. Im currently creating a 10*10 pixel animation player, with 10 frames to customize.
THATS tricky.
Hexicube 12 years ago
  AA I have a challenge, how about making a system that PREVENTS calling a minecart if one has been called, and also prevents changing the tracks so it doesnt break :P
Hexicube 12 years ago
  all right, im planning on ditching the world files in a way that we keep our inventories. this is to allow me to modify the way maps are generated, based on ores, lava/water lakes, etc.
you will need to get anything you need into your inventories within the next few days, and I would like mod ideas...
Hexicube 12 years ago
  I have a new world...found my first diamond vien, here is a recreation:
*donk* *donk* *donk* *smash* *sssss* NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
allyally 12 years ago
  I created a 8 Minecart Vending Machine, if you wanna check it out, Heres the save file. @Hexi, its the upgrade of the one on your server,

Or see it at planetMinecraft
Hexicube 12 years ago
  why are you telling me I never said quests :P
birjolaxew 12 years ago
  @Hexicube: Yes, there will be an adventure update, but noone said anything about quests. Adventure != RPG.
Hexicube 12 years ago
  alright thats it, this has gone too far. the next person who burns down someones house or destroys/steals their stuff or kills someone gets banned. if either of you see brawlkid tell him the same thing.
devil_piez 12 years ago
  LOL allyally
allyally 12 years ago
  *ahem* LUKE YOU A PATHETIC LITTLE GREIFING ARSE. I HOPE TO SEE YOU DIE ONE DAY. preferably by my hand.

[edit: Me & brawlkid just burnt your house...]
allyally 12 years ago
  Er... Did someone start greifing on your server marc? (Luke?)
Hexicube 12 years ago
  there will be an adventure mode birjo, notch stated so...

General

First post of the topic

LukeTheFunJester 13 years ago
  Anyone gotz it? I do. My name is LukeTheJester.

And TTS means Title to Short cuz it said that.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg