Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Find The Fastest Way", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

monkeyman 14 years ago
  i'm in second place. 8)

BG Lines Please!
Jac1 15 years ago
  I vote for offical if the ghost can be removed.
BOO 15 years ago
  ok Im. Try to get 1st 2nd or 3rd place xP.

where is it messy??
HI_AB_LM 15 years ago
  messy....
Im 15 years ago
  I know the fastest way :)
BOO 15 years ago
  try to find it out
iamstormtrooper 15 years ago
  Really?
SPOILER
BOO 15 years ago
  this level is my favourite! 5/5 I think it should be official.

SPOILER
iamstormtrooper 15 years ago
  Nice level. Really well thought out. It has my vote for becoming official. Not that it really matters (I think).
-
Really good, although I didn't catch the cheat with the shadow, so I never got there fast enough; and maybe the thumbnail should be of 2 arrows and the turtle? Just a suggestion.
Im 15 years ago
  @luicc, This was made before paths on JG
luicc 15 years ago
  I think this lvl is great but like birjolaxew sais the ghost rider is taking off some of the grace ( i don´t know if that´s how you say)of the lvl.But even whit that, adding some checkpoints, paths and other things i would vote it to be official.
minmay 15 years ago
  Actually my opinion is the exact opposite. I think it's very annoying and boring to have to look for the fastest way. I find it much better to have the ghost rider so that I know where to go.
birjolaxew 15 years ago
  I really dont think it should be official... Not because the level, that is amazing but because of the ghost rider. It is really nice to go around and explore the whole level, but if the ghost rider is showing where the fastest way nobody will do this...
jp 15 years ago
  The level is great, I think i will make it official even if the ghost replay will help to find the fastest way. Because the cruves are very pleasant. I'm waiting some opinions.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Find The Fastest Way"

About Level "Find The Fastest Way"

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  The level is great, I think i will make it official even if the ghost replay will help to find the fastest way. Because the cruves are very pleasant. I'm waiting some opinions.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg