Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Coalescence", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 6 years ago
  2 moves away from the highscore.
MatthijsM 12 years ago
  uhm the tumbnail has to be changed
oldmtnguy 12 years ago
  You don't suck at Blockoban. You just have to test your levels before you upload them and not change them to try to make them harder after you have uploaded them. Like TM said, the only thing wrong with the previous level was the added center white target.
AK 12 years ago
  It is indeed possible now. All you need to do is capitalize the first letter of the level.
MatthijsM 12 years ago
  Jos ofcourse it is not possible I make a level that nobody can't solve only me and I suck in BB
edit: Changed my score must be deleted.
edit: score was before changing stuf
oldmtnguy 12 years ago
  Again I would like to caution designers about submitting untested levels because this causes problems. I trusted MattijsM because he had posted the score already. I have marked the level to be edited and I apologize if this caused anyone any grief.
Jos 12 years ago
  It has not to be purple if it's possible like it is now. Is it possible, Matthijs?
MatthijsM 12 years ago
  oh so much comments on a level well put it purple and I change it
edit: Forgot to type(und)
Jyxz 12 years ago
  OMG maybe switch this level to, to be edited for now? Just looking out for non English speakers, although I am prolly underestemating murat since he prolly took one look new it was impossible and didn't even waste any time.
chris3000 12 years ago
  I guess so simon.
SimonM 12 years ago
  Well matthijs only returns tomorrow, so we'll have to wait for solving it. xD
Jyxz 12 years ago
  Yeah I was thinking exactly the same thing toughman, about the adding the middle target, for a while I was thinking it was just a matter of keeping all the blocks out of the places where they end up trapped but then I decided you couldn't get the side reds. Although I admit I had to wait to see that I saw you play toughman and still have no solution for this before I called impossible =). You're too damn good man!
ToughMan 12 years ago
  I agree with you J and OMG. I was really stumped to see this level with even a score. I have made similar ones and had to either use two outside blocks or one sticky patch on the inside. Imo, Matthijsm added the central white target after he solved it thinking it might be possible.
oldmtnguy 12 years ago
  There was a score posted when the level was submitted. And so I took the designer at his word that it was possible even though I could not solve it at the time. I have tried again numerous times and can get all but one white.
Jyxz 12 years ago
  I don't mind looking like an idiot, are we sure this is possible?

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Coalescence"

About Level "Coalescence"

First post of the topic

Jyxz 12 years ago
  I don't mind looking like an idiot, are we sure this is possible?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg