Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game ideas

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Ahroo 13 years ago
  Poke... :P

This topic was abandoned for 11 months. >_>
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Hello arrowsiss!
This topyc has last been posted 7 months ago ~_~
arrowswiss 14 years ago
  Captain_404 games are only free. On the contrary the game is supposed to not be free it it isn't flash.

Yes i do too. They give out ideas and they respond to you saying "MAKE THIS GAME!!!!!" and then when you say no they get all up in your face.

I haven't made any $$$ from what i get. I am using a designing program. You must have the life XD

Good knowledge isn't google. I don't know what you mean by that but some gaming flash programs already come with actionscript. By tons you mean lots. They have stopped from gaming engines and decided tp stick with crappy flash players.
Captain_404 15 years ago
  Hate to rain on your parade, but we game designers typically don't make games for other people for free.

One thing most game developers hate is having someone who knows nothing about how to make games say to them, "I have this great idea, make it into a game for me!" It's sort of like walking up to a famous painter and saying, "I have this great idea for a painting, paint it for me!"

That said, you can still learn to program Flash on your own. It's something that's occupied many of what would have been long, boring hours for me. I've even made a few good chunks of cash off it!

Really, the one thing I think you need before you teach yourself to program is a good knowledge of how to use google. If your trying to figure out how to make a character move, you can probably find a tutorial on it by searching for "make character move actionscript." There's tons and tons of resources out there to help you, you just need to look for them!
Im 15 years ago
  You have a idea about a game?
You have no idea how to do it (in flash)?
You want someone else to help (or make the game for) you?
Post your idea here.
And wait for someone to say: "I can make (or help you with) it!"

[1]

Flash game development

First post of the topic

Im 15 years ago
  You have a idea about a game?
You have no idea how to do it (in flash)?
You want someone else to help (or make the game for) you?
Post your idea here.
And wait for someone to say: "I can make (or help you with) it!"
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg