Play the games, create the levels

Topic, What will you do if you have 1 million dollars?

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 4 years ago
  Yeah, that's a great way to spend it.
CubixIII 4 years ago
  Split it into 1,000 1,000 dollar bills.
Hide each one in some not so obvious places, a la geocache.
Create a weekly tournament to see who can find the thousand dollar prize in each random location. Each winner keeps their findings.

Then sit back and actually make the right amount of money like an actual person with a job, because THAT IS TOO MUCH MONEY FOR ONE PERSON. Each person can do whatever they want with it.
It's 1,000 good decisions versus one person with money they will never likely spend just collecting dust in a savings account. Yeah, I pick the first one.
chris3000 4 years ago
  I would also spend some of it on puzzle books/crossword puzzles.
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  'Can I get A BONELESS PIZZA?'
kalina200 6 years ago
  Lol I put one of these here when I was 10. Well

I'd buy
Club penguin membership forever....
Or
A boneless pizza
chris3000 6 years ago
  I would donate half of it to an organization. Then I would spend the other half on food, a laptop, PlayStation 3, tons of video games, and a house.
Dynamo 8 years ago
  Go live in a cave and burn the money for warmth.
SuperMario 8 years ago
  Ever since october 2015, the first thing that comes to my mind when I read "1 million dollars" is Donald Trump.

Thanks internet! (especially Pyrocynical)

As for my intentions with that amount of money, I have nothing to say, since I don't even know how to use money properly.
MeatyDino246 8 years ago
  I would definitely do the same. A boy in my community just lost his second battle against leukemia over the weekend, and it's been tough for all of us. I agree with everything you said wholeheartedly.
Minion 8 years ago
  Donate for cancer and leukemia treatment research facilities.It's sad to see two mortal illnesses that can't be cured and slowly takes away the ones that you love.And hope for the cure of both diseases as well.

P.S: They can be treated tough,but it's not a 100% cure chance in most of the cases.
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  Well, I'd make a country in Bir Tawil (The only unclaimed land in the world, outside of Antarctica). I would then pay for education, start my own business and make games for a living. I wouldn't forget about BL of course!

edit: Found out that there is some more unclaimed land....
PineappleDude 8 years ago
  I'd buy 600.000 cheeseburgers from Mcdonalds.
chris3000 8 years ago
  I would donate 10,000 of it to a food bank and spend the rest of it on food and laptops in the future.
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  Pay for education, then keep doing arbitrage.
kiethy342 8 years ago
  pay for university would be the first thing and save some for food, electricity etc. Then I'd get a new laptop and the total wipeout course set up outside my house.
SuperMario 8 years ago
  my father gave me a small loan of a million dollars
kalina200 8 years ago
  Id Change It Into British £

And Buy

Xbox 360
Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition
Terraria Xbox 360 Edition
Minecraft Storymode Xbox 360 Edition
Xbox One
Minecraft Xbox One Edition
Terraria Xbox One Edition
Minecraft Storymode Xbox One Edition
PS4
Minecraft PS4 Edition
Terraria PS4 Edition
Minecraft Storymode PS4 Edition

That Would = About £1240

Then Id Buy

Windows 10 PC
Minecraft PC
Terraria PC
Geometry Dash PC

That Would = About £575 (£1815 Total)

Then Id Buy

Id Donate £50,000 To Split Into 4 Charity (£12,500 Each)

(Total = £51815)

90" Tv
2 42" Tvs

(Total = £53915)

Tickets To Minecon (£90)
Tickets To Insomia 56 (£100)
Start Youtube (£0)

(Total = £54105)

Buy All Friends BDay Presents (£100)

Buy Loads Of Christmas Lights For Next Year (And I Mean A Load) And Pay The Electricity Bill For 5 Years (£6500)

(Total = £60705)

I Dunno What To Do With The Rest Cos Im Only 10
(I Will Post Again In 8 Years (Assuming I Have Not Left BL) To See How Much More)

Talking About Quitting BL Please No One Quit I Like Everyone On BL...
oldmanrob 10 years ago
  last week i had a million. and i had that lady. now the million has gone. and the lady too. next time i have a million i will try not to fall for a lady again.
SuperMario 10 years ago
  ummm what would i do with them... oh i know! I would plant them to make 1 millon trees of money :p
manufan 10 years ago
  First I'd convert them into GDP, then I'd buy a couple of Gaming PCs along with an Xbox One with a 90' TV.
Treazer 10 years ago
  I'll probably save them up, as I've got no use for them now. I'd buy a few things though, like a new PC and stuff :P

And I would donate a small part, maybe 10,000 or 50,000 or something.
Mr_Calvin 10 years ago
  What will you do if you have 1 million dollars?

[1]

General

First post of the topic

Mr_Calvin 10 years ago
  What will you do if you have 1 million dollars?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg