Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Get In The Corner 2", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 1 year ago
  Extremely brutal, took me 4 years to solve so I changed category to hard.
ToughMan 10 years ago
  Sometimes the most simple things are the hardest to get....especially in BB. Thank YOU Monty for providing such a challenge.
Monty 10 years ago
  I don't believe it. The number 1 BB player struggling to place blocks in their favourite place, a corner.
Thanks guys and some very impressive and astounding low scoring once again.
SimonM 10 years ago
  This is a level you want to solve, I lucky solved it, but my score can get loads of improvement. Very nice level!
ToughMan 10 years ago
  Thumbs up my friend. I believe the word "Stunning" has various definitions a)Causing or capable of causing emotional shock or loss of consciousness, b) Of a strikingly attractive appearance, c)Impressive and d)Surprising. This level really expresses all my feelings for this level from the time I saw it (attractive appearance), then started playing around and was hit by this emotional shock (that I won't be able to solve it) until the time I surprisingly solved it. Very impressive Monty and the rating coincides the number of letters in your nickname. Bravo!

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Get In The Corner 2"

About Level "Get In The Corner 2"

First post of the topic

ToughMan 10 years ago
  Thumbs up my friend. I believe the word "Stunning" has various definitions a)Causing or capable of causing emotional shock or loss of consciousness, b) Of a strikingly attractive appearance, c)Impressive and d)Surprising. This level really expresses all my feelings for this level from the time I saw it (attractive appearance), then started playing around and was hit by this emotional shock (that I won't be able to solve it) until the time I surprisingly solved it. Very impressive Monty and the rating coincides the number of letters in your nickname. Bravo!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg