Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Flash version

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

murtaza64 15 years ago
  does it matter what order you put the script? For example if i want a ball to bounce when it touches a bar and when it touches a brick the brick bursts, which one would go first? or does it not matter?
starpower 15 years ago
  i think i will wish it for my birthday 9 may so i just wanted to know
jp 15 years ago
  Hey starpower.
You have several ways to develop flash :
The most popular way and easiest way for the beginners, is to buy the latest Flash IDE (integrated development environement). The latest one is Flash CS4. It's expensive but you can do everything with it (design your vector graphics, actionscripts, compile).

The other way is Flex SDK. It's a free compiler. You can use it with a free IDE like Flashdevelop. But you'll have to use another software to design your resources (no easy design of vector graphics here). Flex is based on Actionscript 3, like in Flash CS4. The BL API is either AS2 or AS3 so Flex will be compatible with the BL API (never tested until now).

There are other ways to develop flash like haXe and Alchemy but they are not supported by BL as they use their own scripting language.
starpower 15 years ago
  hello i want to buy flash to create a game for bl since i have a lot of spare time... i just dont know what version to buy? can someone help me?

[1]

Flash game development

First post of the topic

starpower 15 years ago
  hello i want to buy flash to create a game for bl since i have a lot of spare time... i just dont know what version to buy? can someone help me?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg