Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Stars In The Forest", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Treazer 14 years ago
  I Vote For Official!!!
Who Vote For Official Too???
lololol 14 years ago
  hehehe, thats me. XD
And i agree, very hard level!
Sires 14 years ago
  Oh my God, that was HARD. At least there is one person with a score worse than mine... ;-)
SOP 15 years ago
  Make a sequil please!
Sires 15 years ago
  @ oh_bebe and lololol:

It's not the score that I am worried about. I want to have fun, as well. But I do not have fun on frustrating levels without checkpoints. That was my point.
gameinsky 15 years ago
  5/5

i got the jump virus on this on wich made it harder , i was at the star at the top of the strunk when it showed up again and i fell down , had to restart...
any way great level again!

i have the same problem as sires.
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  i kind of agree with lololol .. why not just play it for fun because it is a cool / adventurous level!
I can understand people wanting a high score too though. But still the level is awesome. 5/5
lololol 15 years ago
  why is everyone thinking of scores? this is entertaning! The first hard level, i actually found fun! since it isn't official (As Gundu said) The score is nothing.. Fantastic! Hard and Entertaining/fun (Never thought i would say that in same post!) 5/5!
gundu 15 years ago
  I can understand when you rate 4 or 3 but not 2, at least, not in this level...Nevermind

@Sires, the goal of this level is to find the stars and the coins if they were too easy to find the level would be too easy and bad

Same if you have a bad score, Don't worry about that this is not a official level so you just play it for fun!
Sires 15 years ago
  stormtrooper is absolutely right. You can't expect the players to vote 5 stars just because you spent two weeks on a level.

The rating is an indicator of how much your players like your levels. So, instead of complaining about a low rating, you probably should think about it a little and then try to find out what you have to improve in your levels so that you get a higher rating next time.

I, for example, don't like to get aggressive or extremely frustrated when playing a level, so if I do, the level gets a low ranking. Unless, and here is the only exception, it has a beautiful design or a great idea behind it.

Concerning this level here: I have only tried once so far, so I haven't rated it yet. But: I gave up with a score of -150 or so, and all the points stormtrooper mentioned about this level are the truth, so don't expect my rating to be a 5, either. ;-)

EDIT: This time I gave up with a score of -500. Still missing 2 stars and 1 coin I haven't even seen yet.
iamstormtrooper 15 years ago
  It is an awesomesauce design, gundu, but you got to take into recognition:
From the length that I got up to:
1) There were no checkpoints.
2) There weren't enough stars, as well as chances to stay at the borderline of a negative and positive score. (From what I can remember, I had a negative two-hundred something. lol)
3) Who was your audience mainly directed to? The answer to that would help a lot.

I would pay attention to the whole star thing, unless toward the end, you're given a heap of stars to make up for all the times you sucked.
5) Plus, to me, there were some insanely frustrating parts, but that's on my account (but I'm sure other people feel the same way. Not talking to pros....)

Keep those in mind, but besides that, it is a really nice level! :D

I failed because I accidentally pressed the ESC button, so I lost everything, so I gave up..... :D
jondeelee 15 years ago
  It's a 5 in my book. As interesting and well-thought-out as the first one, but with entirely fresh and challenging obstacles. Top-notch gamecrafting.
Darerd 15 years ago
  2nd in the series! they're great!
jonnyboy 15 years ago
  Don't let that first rating upset you. Yes this level (and all of the other star/coin levels) are really hard, but they're my favorite series of levels in Rolling Turtle (so far!) It's so much fun exploring these worlds and finding everything, and you obviously put a lot of hard work into these levels. If these levels were easy, what would be the point of playing them?

Edit: Oh wait, I just saw the other comments. Wow, I must have spent over 20 minutes playing that level! Good thing they changed the rating! Since I'm writing more anyway, I'll say one more time that this level is AWESOME!!
1jase 15 years ago
  I think they rated it a 5 because its changed

and ya that happened to me to this level Wonder Box (Rolling Turtle) its still kinda rated low
gundu 15 years ago
  Why is it rated 2?

It's bad because I worked on it about 2 weeks and the first thing I see it's that someone rated it 2, only because he/she found it too hard :(
And I know that my level didn't deserve to be rated 2

[<<] [1] [2]

Levels forum

Play Level "Stars In The Forest"

About Level "Stars In The Forest"

First post of the topic

gundu 15 years ago
  Why is it rated 2?

It's bad because I worked on it about 2 weeks and the first thing I see it's that someone rated it 2, only because he/she found it too hard :(
And I know that my level didn't deserve to be rated 2
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg