Play the games, create the levels

Topic, I may be leaving?

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 10 months ago
  Hey guys, look I could be leaving sometime next year idk. There are a lot of issues going on in my life and I have more responsibilities taking care of my mother and grandparents. My aunt is slowly dying in the hospital and I am upset about it. So, sometime next year we could be moving back to another town. I may not be on BL much longer, I hope I can but we'll just see. But I am disappointed, it seems I'm losing my skills here.

It's getting harder for me to beat levels in Blockoban and Jump gear. And I'm totally stuck on PI and Jellify, I'm not playing anything else but Blockoban until I get more help/hints. And I really need help in creating levels for Jellify/PI, maybe I could make the outline, and create the challenge if someone could tweak it and i'll check it/polish it up. I really don't have much family, I only have 1 mom, 1 grandpa, 2 aunts, 2 uncles, 1 grandma, I have no brothers and sisters and 1 pet. I have a dog named Buddy.

The reason I come to the chat is b/c I'm lonely and have no one to talk to, most of you guys just come on and stay but don't say anything like Ahroo and azz. But I usually check the logs once a week so I don't really know. I'm just flustered and frustrated, I can hardly solve any levels now in Blockoban, and I'm totally stuck in Jellify. I wish I could live in Europe b/c then I would be on the same time zone as most of you here. I feel like I want to give up and leave/run away.

Well bye.
Chris

[1]

General

First post of the topic

chris3000 10 months ago
  Hey guys, look I could be leaving sometime next year idk. There are a lot of issues going on in my life and I have more responsibilities taking care of my mother and grandparents. My aunt is slowly dying in the hospital and I am upset about it. So, sometime next year we could be moving back to another town. I may not be on BL much longer, I hope I can but we'll just see. But I am disappointed, it seems I'm losing my skills here.

It's getting harder for me to beat levels in Blockoban and Jump gear. And I'm totally stuck on PI and Jellify, I'm not playing anything else but Blockoban until I get more help/hints. And I really need help in creating levels for Jellify/PI, maybe I could make the outline, and create the challenge if someone could tweak it and i'll check it/polish it up. I really don't have much family, I only have 1 mom, 1 grandpa, 2 aunts, 2 uncles, 1 grandma, I have no brothers and sisters and 1 pet. I have a dog named Buddy.

The reason I come to the chat is b/c I'm lonely and have no one to talk to, most of you guys just come on and stay but don't say anything like Ahroo and azz. But I usually check the logs once a week so I don't really know. I'm just flustered and frustrated, I can hardly solve any levels now in Blockoban, and I'm totally stuck in Jellify. I wish I could live in Europe b/c then I would be on the same time zone as most of you here. I feel like I want to give up and leave/run away.

Well bye.
Chris
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg