Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Maniac Ball

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Ahroo 13 years ago
  BUT, AS3 is the norm now. :C
Hexicube 13 years ago
  I hate AS3 its too strict hence why I stick with AS2
joe45 13 years ago
  I'll test too...
manufan 13 years ago
  OK GL101! Message too short.

GIS it's manufan1
gamelover101 13 years ago
  I'll test... :/
Ahroo 13 years ago
  lol, like you'll finish it if it's due for late 2012. |:p

Yeh, I'll probably ask jp for permission if I ever get good enough to make RT2... :/

Regardless, be careful... AS3 isn't an easy language. :/
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Manufran, it seems like a bad idea to make a topic about a game you're going to make in 2-5 years...
A lot can happen that can result in the game never going to be finished.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  also did you actually ask any of the people you added as testers if they wanted to participate?
manufan 13 years ago
  MS Paint's alright. Also that's when the game comes OUT of test mode.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  its basically a RT ripoff :_
I think id rather play RT right now too...
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  A usefull topic. Nice! If I'm still around I'd like to test.

I can see you want me to design. I'm very grateful for that. I also think that's the perfect job for me as I wanna be a designer when I finish school. Unfortunately I don't master paint or programs like that, but I have access to the following programs: Photoshop, Illustrator, Paint.NET, Paint and some others + I have a master teacher to teach me those programs. That being my mum. So I'm happy to design whatever you want for your game. Preferably I'll make a prototype in the JG2 editor which I'll send to you to get an aproval before I make the real thing that'll actually get used.

If you let me think a little I'll probably come up with some ideas for the gameplay if you want too.
manufan 13 years ago
  Ahh..

I don't know what track to choose!!

1)Katy B >>> Katy on a Mission
2)Barbra Striesand >>> Duck Sauce
3)Pendulum >>> Watercolour
4)JLS >>> Everybody in love
5)Take that >>> Never forget
Or I could do JLS >>> Love you more *** The official 2010 Children In Need Song.

Which one?

Testers:
allyally
Elizea
gundu
coolguy52
birjolaxew
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  It sure is interesting, but try to think everything through; How will you get your sprites, do you really want to clone RT, what about music, ActionScript. Stuff like that. And make sure to add users who you know will give constructive criticism as testers
manufan 13 years ago
  Hi guys my NEW game name is at the top.

This game will be about a little red ball called Maniac. It is similar to RT and JG2 only that break lines are now rocky lines.

I am trying to get testers who are willing to test my new game. This game will probably not be completed until late 2012.

Details:
Maniac is a ball with TEMPER. He breaks certain blocks with his temper. However use as much temper as you like to break ANY block. Beware! Too much temper will either:
1)Break the whole course.
2)Kill Maniac.

Also since I'm having a problem with Actionscript 3 I'm going to read a book!

I also need a front page designer. I'm hoping that will be Ferrari12 but you need to master a paint art program.

Once you reach the teleport zone (a spiral) roll over it and you will be teleported to the next level.

What do you think? And if you want to apply for a job post a response.

Plz comment.

manufan.

[<<] [1] [2]

Flash game development

First post of the topic

manufan 13 years ago
  Hi guys my NEW game name is at the top.

This game will be about a little red ball called Maniac. It is similar to RT and JG2 only that break lines are now rocky lines.

I am trying to get testers who are willing to test my new game. This game will probably not be completed until late 2012.

Details:
Maniac is a ball with TEMPER. He breaks certain blocks with his temper. However use as much temper as you like to break ANY block. Beware! Too much temper will either:
1)Break the whole course.
2)Kill Maniac.

Also since I'm having a problem with Actionscript 3 I'm going to read a book!

I also need a front page designer. I'm hoping that will be Ferrari12 but you need to master a paint art program.

Once you reach the teleport zone (a spiral) roll over it and you will be teleported to the next level.

What do you think? And if you want to apply for a job post a response.

Plz comment.

manufan.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg