Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Playstation 3

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

birjolaxew 14 years ago
  Erhmm... Wasn't this a Playstation 3 topic? Just asking :D
HI_AB_LM 14 years ago
  nice games! but except halo and the american football i play to others at ps3.
Did you see the new xbox??the xbox 1080? it's amazing!
DragonPower 14 years ago
  I agree too! Someone should join Chat, please do that!
Oxideee 14 years ago
  it is pretty good. Somebody should join chat or something
DragonPower 14 years ago
  I'm still here! And you haved play Halo War! I might buy it soon!!!! hehehe >:D xD lol
Oxideee 14 years ago
  yehp i have, haha no Adrian, its only 4:45Pm here. And its the weekend so i will be on alllllll night
DragonPower 14 years ago
  I love Halo and Call of Duty! Oxideee is still here? I thouhg he went to sleep! lol, xD

Has anyone played Halo War?
Oxideee 14 years ago
  For Xbox360 my name is Xx oXiDe Z xX and i play call of duty 4, halo 3 and some others
DragonPower 14 years ago
  I play my Xbox and i play Madden 09! It is a America football game and in other country it is called soccer.
My name for Xbox is Adrian
HI_AB_LM 14 years ago
  hey people how about talk of another cool tecnologies??? we can say: the name of our account of internet at ps3....which games we play... etc.

My name at ps3 is: Guzuno
And i play to: Call of duty 5, little big planet, and anothers; but now i usually plays to these two games...

[1]

General

First post of the topic

HI_AB_LM 14 years ago
  hey people how about talk of another cool tecnologies??? we can say: the name of our account of internet at ps3....which games we play... etc.

My name at ps3 is: Guzuno
And i play to: Call of duty 5, little big planet, and anothers; but now i usually plays to these two games...
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg