Play the games, create the levels

Topic, WoW (The best online game)

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Im 14 years ago
  I played once, I didn't like it...
gameinsky 14 years ago
  i don't play such thing as WoW , once you can't control yourself on it your finished.
Elizea 14 years ago
  Aerie Peak EU, Clize 80lvl DK draenei with full epic gears for tanking and dps :p

also have few alts, like Elizea, that is 70 shaman :p
afunnyacorn 14 years ago
  After looking at the forums for runescape. I started playing again. Then that same week i got membership back. That weekend my older brother got WoW (World of Warcaft) back. So now i dont play BL or Runescape much.
So if any of you guys play WoW. Tell me your realm, name, and allegiance( horde/ Alliance) and i'll add you. If i have a character in that realm. You can tell me stuff like your class, race, and level too. But anyways...

[1]

General

First post of the topic

afunnyacorn 14 years ago
  After looking at the forums for runescape. I started playing again. Then that same week i got membership back. That weekend my older brother got WoW (World of Warcaft) back. So now i dont play BL or Runescape much.
So if any of you guys play WoW. Tell me your realm, name, and allegiance( horde/ Alliance) and i'll add you. If i have a character in that realm. You can tell me stuff like your class, race, and level too. But anyways...
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg