Play the games, create the levels

Topic, [Idea] Mini achievements [Idea]

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Elizea 14 years ago
  @JP, these wouldnt give EXP points, they would just be for fun and shown in a own log :)
Oxideee 14 years ago
  How about an admin adding achievements that he/she sees fit to a level if its extremely good?
jp 14 years ago
  Elizea, it's a nice suggestion, but achievements can't be created by evel designers. This would lead to abuse and spam to get more EXP points. No way. The achievements are the responsability of the game authors and its level 2 administrators.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  ditto to the other (ditto=same)
metaknight91 14 years ago
  nice avatar both of you :) plus it's an awesome idea :)
DragonPower 14 years ago
  Nice avatar! wow! a lot to read! lol...xD

Thats is an awesome, awesome idea. I think we should have some mini awards!
Elizea 14 years ago
  I was thinking that there could be somekind of mini-achievements, that wouldnt be worth exp points, but would be shown in a log.

If there would become somekind of highlightning system to level not enought for official, but somehow 'mustplay' levels anyway (chosen by admins, or voting system to it). To those levels, the designer of the level could go to put an special achievement, like in RT 'complete in under 50 jumps / complete with over 100 score / dont die in the level', JG2 'complete in under 30sec / complete without jumping / Do a flip x 8 and complete the level in time', HP 'Shoot 5 bubbles in one shoot / complete with over 500 score / Complete the level in one shoot', BB 'Clear the level without moving blue blocks / Complete the level in under 25 moves / Complete the level without moving any block to a specific, highlighted spot' and so on...

These achievements would have a title, chosen by the designer of the level where the achievment is earned, and thumbnail to the achievement would be the levels thumbnail.

It would also be Achievement Score, that would show how many achievements you have (or make each achievement to give 1-5 points, according how hard it is to earn).

This idea could be used too, by setting player able to do it in any level, but it could cause too many achievements, so I would prefer somekinda way to make only the best levels to have them, otherwise there would soon be levels 'achievement challenge' etc.

If anyone has anything in mind that would improve my idea, post here. And JP could also say that would this even work / would it take too much memory from the server.

[1]

General

First post of the topic

Elizea 14 years ago
  I was thinking that there could be somekind of mini-achievements, that wouldnt be worth exp points, but would be shown in a log.

If there would become somekind of highlightning system to level not enought for official, but somehow 'mustplay' levels anyway (chosen by admins, or voting system to it). To those levels, the designer of the level could go to put an special achievement, like in RT 'complete in under 50 jumps / complete with over 100 score / dont die in the level', JG2 'complete in under 30sec / complete without jumping / Do a flip x 8 and complete the level in time', HP 'Shoot 5 bubbles in one shoot / complete with over 500 score / Complete the level in one shoot', BB 'Clear the level without moving blue blocks / Complete the level in under 25 moves / Complete the level without moving any block to a specific, highlighted spot' and so on...

These achievements would have a title, chosen by the designer of the level where the achievment is earned, and thumbnail to the achievement would be the levels thumbnail.

It would also be Achievement Score, that would show how many achievements you have (or make each achievement to give 1-5 points, according how hard it is to earn).

This idea could be used too, by setting player able to do it in any level, but it could cause too many achievements, so I would prefer somekinda way to make only the best levels to have them, otherwise there would soon be levels 'achievement challenge' etc.

If anyone has anything in mind that would improve my idea, post here. And JP could also say that would this even work / would it take too much memory from the server.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg