Play the games, create the levels

Topic, R.I.P. Micheal Jackson and Farrah Fawcett

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

racersda 14 years ago
  Yep, exactly what Fanta-Freak said, even the he/she mistake.
cheeseguy111 14 years ago
  Fanta-Freak-Fail xD
niimporta 14 years ago
  @Cheeseguy111: I Quoted this text from Fanta-Freak answer (2 days Ago) ;)
  ok, but you didn't have to give me her life story! Lol

Just a funny little thing: you call Farrah a he!
"The American actress Farrah Fawcett, who was best known for HIS role in..."
gameinsky 14 years ago
  she was one of the girls in charlies angels !
niimporta 14 years ago
  @Cheeseguy111:
Fanta-Freak said (2 days ago): The American actress Farrah Fawcett, who was best known for his role in the TV series "Charlie's Angels", is dead 62 years, according to television station CNN.

Fawcett died in a hospital in Los Ange-les. She was diagnosed with cancer in 2006.

Fawcett was recognized as an actress in several areas and had theatrical roles in New York, as she participated in several acclaimed television movies. She was also a public figure in popular culture and her hairstyle formed fashion for millions of women. She was an international sexsymbol in the 70s and 80s
  I think Farrah Fawcett is an actress/model.
Im 14 years ago
  Too bad I wasn't here when you created this topic D=

Buuut...... Who is Farrah Fawcet? Seriously... I don't know!

Oh..... I read the topic D:!

I didn't see it in the newspaper, TV, copmuter, WHAT EVER... etc....
I HEARD it through radio!!!! (radio pwns)
niimporta 14 years ago
  Ed McMahon died before Farrah Fawcett, Billy Mays died 2-3 hours Ago
racersda 14 years ago
  Ed McMahon is dead too?!?!? And so is BIlly Mays!?!?!? WHY ARE SO MANY PEOPLE DIEING THIS PAST WEEK!?!?!?
SuperDog 14 years ago
  MJ had an anjection but there was somthing wrong and he's dead now
*sigh* *aaaaaapshewwwwwww*
niimporta 14 years ago
  RIP: Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett, Michael Jackson and now Billy Mays
racersda 14 years ago
  Yes he did die gundu, that's what people are trying to figure out, who's gonna get custody of his kids. ( Who, for some reason, were wearing mask. Beats me why...) They said that there might be 2 people, either their nanny or soemone else, I forgot who though...I think they are...Or is that wrong?
gundu1 14 years ago
  Michael Jackson DIED! HE DIED! HE FREAKING DIED! WHAT ABOUT HIS KIDS? PRINCE MICHAEL? PRINCE MICHAEL THE 2ND? PARIS MICHAEL?

ps.Yes he dod name ALL his children after himself
murtaza64 14 years ago
  Soooo sad....... my aunt was reading the news, and she told me...
gameinsky 14 years ago
  oh yeah , thanks i saw it on the news...
charlie's angles was on of my mother's favorite series.
DragonPower 14 years ago
  yeah i know...But i like his song called "BAD" By Micheal Jackson...xD
racersda 14 years ago
  Ooook...but uh, just making sure evryone knew. (who didn't? It's all over the news, you also see Michael Jackson's viedos news sometimes.)
DragonPower 14 years ago
  Ok...Why would you make that Jac1?
Jac1 14 years ago
  I agree with Fanta-Freak and lololol
I'm just going to make a topic about some random tramp who died in the streets :P
Fanta-Freak 14 years ago
  but yeah lololol are right :P all are humans so why make big things about it? (hes a danish person i can hear .. hes smart) xD
DragonPower 14 years ago
  I was going to make this topic then i change my mine to not to...xD Yep, Fanta=Freak is right and i'm a fan of Micheal Jackson...and he is my favorite singer also...Dx
lololol 14 years ago
  i agree, it is sad, but why making a big thing out of it? they where both humans. like any other people that dies... (No offense)
Fanta-Freak 14 years ago
  The American actress Farrah Fawcett, who was best known for his role in the TV series "Charlie's Angels", is dead 62 years, according to television station CNN.

Fawcett died in a hospital in Los Ange-les. She was diagnosed with cancer in 2006.

Fawcett was recognized as an actress in several areas and had theatrical roles in New York, as she participated in several acclaimed television movies. She was also a public figure in popular culture and her hairstyle formed fashion for millions of women. She was an international sexsymbol in the 70s and 80s
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Who is Farrah Fawcett ???

how sad
Oxideee 14 years ago
  okay, this is coming maturely and i dont mean to offend anybody but i think its just one less paedophile in the world
racersda 14 years ago
  R.I.P, they both died yesterday, Farrah in the morning and Michael in the afternoon...

[1]

General

First post of the topic

racersda 14 years ago
  R.I.P, they both died yesterday, Farrah in the morning and Michael in the afternoon...
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg