Play the games, create the levels

Topic, I got limited?

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Shiro 14 years ago
  Jp, maybe you should tell people why they are limited if you limit them.
gundu1 14 years ago
  I've beeN LIMATED for a long time (uploading wise)
racersda 14 years ago
  I've been limited for the level uploading thing for...Uh I don't know how long really.
murtaza64 14 years ago
  I'll do that too.
I've been limited for 6 months now.....
DragonPower 14 years ago
  Awesome idea jp...xD
racersda 14 years ago
  YEAH!!!!! Me too, like granate on Monday.
monkeyman 14 years ago
  awesome!!!!!!!!
granate07 14 years ago
  ok...on monday i will do that
jp 14 years ago
  I guess I'll have to set an automatic removing on these limitations. Because it's more a warning than a definitive limitation.
I mean, write me in a week to get the limitation removed.
DragonPower 14 years ago
  What do you mean? so.............
monkeyman 14 years ago
  we will se if it's so................
DragonPower 14 years ago
  I guest.... ;)
monkeyman 14 years ago
  what should i say i'l try........

Jp is a owner of this site and hes the one who read your comments so dont say offtopic things from now on, OK...
DragonPower 14 years ago
  Awww, sorry about that...but please read jp's comment here...i hope this helps...xD
monkeyman 14 years ago
  same happend to me to but i dont know what to do and my 2 weeks have ended so i will be limited forever.... T_T '
DragonPower 14 years ago
  I will call for Admin because you ask jp a question...=)
racersda 14 years ago
  Ok thanks Jp, I'm sorry about going so off-topic though. Do you mean write you in 1 week, or write you now and wait one week?
jp 14 years ago
  Oh yes, there was so many off topic message in JG2 forum today that I limited some of you. Write me in 1 week to remove your limitation.
bwac2012 14 years ago
  I'm still limited to 1 upload a week and i have been for months and months. (from when i joined BL)
racersda 14 years ago
  Jp, I got limited not to be able to post messages in the main message board. What did I do to get this limitaion?

[1]

General

First post of the topic

racersda 14 years ago
  Jp, I got limited not to be able to post messages in the main message board. What did I do to get this limitaion?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg