Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Chasing Ghosts", game "Hog Pop"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

AK 13 years ago
  Nice level! Takes precise aiming! Very short, but still cool! I like the ghosts! 5/5
SuperMario 14 years ago
  Very easy!
pauloalex 15 years ago
  very easy!
chase28 15 years ago
  ffuunn
Gogos 15 years ago
  very nice and cool
ilikerollingturtle 15 years ago
  So nice 5/5
jp 15 years ago
  Thx, the bug is corrected now at least on this level, I will check the others
burfy 15 years ago
  same thing as happened to Perfectly Normal (Hog Pop)...
already 3rd level I know that cannot be played :-(
gameinsky 15 years ago
  what happend to it?
WooHooII 15 years ago
  Okay, I fixed it.
jp 15 years ago
  Great I think it's corrected now.
WooHooII, the level is not yet accepted, you can edit it to complete it as you wish.
jp 15 years ago
  I think the rebirth bubble is the problem, some times, when you pop it, it coutns for 2 bubbles.
It's certainly a bug, I will look at this soon.

The fact that the rebirth bubble is also a switch for the path, is certainly the reason for the other problem described by Asforien, ie the ghosts don't move when you rewind.
WooHooII 15 years ago
  If the rebirth bubble adding/not adding to the bubble count is the problem, then I have a solution. Try moving the bomb bubble up one line (grid-16) so it can pop the skull, then add a normal bubble overlaying the one at the bottom of the shaft. That way, the skull bubble will be popped without having the level end early for some players.
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  Hmm, now i didn't have to get the last bubble?
jp 15 years ago
  I've removed the hidden bubble below the first room.

When I finish the game, I have a good result, 1 bubble remains, it's the skull one taht I don't manage to pop.

I don't hav the problem for the rebirth bubble.

Is it systematic for you ? When I launch the hog on the arrow, I haev 8 remaining bubbles, then 7 when I pop the arrow, 6 when the rebirth bubble is popped, and back to 7 a few seconds later when it rebirths.
WooHooII 15 years ago
  I know about the bubble below the first room. I put that there because it was still finishing early. It made things work in the editor, but I think it's causing problems now. Try deleting it and see if that helps.

About the rebirth bubble, I noticed that too. Could it have something to do with the fact that I used it to trigger a path?

THeNiNJa, what do you mean? if you keep ending up with different amounts of bubbles remaining at the end, something's definitely not working right.

I would try to fix these problems, but I don't currently have access to the computer I used to make it. This one is still having problems loading games.
Asforien 15 years ago
  There's an extra bubble under the first room.

If you pass the first room and then hit rewind, the ghost stops moving.

Also the rebirth bubble doesn't seem to be working properly. It doesn't add back to the bubble count when it respawns.
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  I need 1-2.
WooHooII 15 years ago
  Something's not working right. I made sure that the bomb and the arrow couldn't pop the skull because the level kept finishing early. I tested the level three times, and it worked each time.

How many bubbles does it say you still need to pop to finish once you get the one at the bottom?
jp 15 years ago
  Yes it's nice.
Unlike other levels so far, it's based on time reaction.
The gameplay of this level is close to the platformers gameplay.
I guess we can make plenty of those levels but I wander if it is the righ way ?
I had in mind a more casual gameplay for Hog Pop.
Anyway, I don't discourage you from making this kind of levels, as diversity is always great and I'm curious to see what can be done with the engine.
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  I don't really find it possible either?
VERY nice level though. :)
jp 15 years ago
  I didn't manage to pop the skull, where do you ahve to pop it, with the bomb or with the arrow ?

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Chasing Ghosts"

About Level "Chasing Ghosts"

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  I didn't manage to pop the skull, where do you ahve to pop it, with the bomb or with the arrow ?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg