Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Flash assistance

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Hexicube 14 years ago
  Submarine, Superdog and Gecko are all right. I'm talking about the one where you make them.
geckojsc 14 years ago
  Yes, getting Flash and the Flash Player mixed up is one of the most common mistakes that people make. Flash is a piece of software that lets you make games and animations, and the Flash Player is an add-on for most web browsers which allows you to view things created in Flash.

Flash costs a lot of money ($700), and I only got it because of my older brother.

There is a free alternative to Flash called LiveSwif, but it's a dead project, and the planned remake hasn't been made yet. Also, because it uses ActionScript 5, you won't be able to use it for making games for Bonus Level.

You could also use something called Flex, but it's not easy to use, and I don't know much about it so I can't help you with it.
SuperDog 14 years ago
  Yup thats right
uhh... 699
Submarine95 14 years ago
  i dont think its the same

flashplayer is that you can play flash things and flash is where you create them or?
gameinsky 14 years ago
  I think yes...
Jos 14 years ago
  Hello, my father says me that we have flash but we have only flash player.
It's maybe a stupid question but, is flash and flashplayer the same?
Hexicube 14 years ago
  If anyone needs help with flash you can post here and I will try to help you!
The software is here and the trial version is free.
[edit] You may wan't to post the code that is causing problems so I can help you faster.

[1]

Flash game development

First post of the topic

Hexicube 14 years ago
  If anyone needs help with flash you can post here and I will try to help you!
The software is here and the trial version is free.
[edit] You may wan't to post the code that is causing problems so I can help you faster.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg