Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "R.O.B.", game "Push"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

iamstormtrooper 14 years ago
  Yay! Robotic Operating Buddy! I have one! We'd play NES together! Good times....good times...
racersda 14 years ago
  In Push your not supposed to put capital letters?! WELL WHY NOT!?
metaknight91 14 years ago
  yeah i've seen his name b4. i'm not stupid. but in push there are supposed to be 0 capitals, not 3.
racersda 14 years ago
  Yeah, haevn't you ever seen his name? R.O.B. it's his nickname because his full name is Robotic Operating Buddy. (Or at least, that's how I see it)
Shiro 14 years ago
  Yes, because it is his name.
  this level has capitals letters in the title.
racersda 14 years ago
  Yep, and in the U.S. For Mario Kart DS, R.O.B is just grey. But in the Japan version he's red and white like my version. Meta is right , yep, R.O.B. stands for Robotic Operating Buddy. And the red and white color was also it's Famicom normal color. But in SSBB, if you change the color of R.O.B. you can see that they included his Mario Kart DS color.
PureTheLion 14 years ago
  HIGHSCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  ROB stands for robotic operating buddy. rob was also in mario kart ds.
racersda 14 years ago
  For anyone who doesn't know who R.O.B. is, he was the mascot for the Famicom system by Nintendo. He's also in SSBB. This is the second time I had to do this level, haha, cause the first time, it looked a lot more like R.O.B but the upload/test/save/thumbnail thing wasnt there. So I had to do it again using another tab and copying what I did before. That didn't work, er, very well...that much. Cause some how the first tab I had went into a Push level...Somehow... so the first one was deleted. Sadness, but aw well, this one is kinda the same...I guess...Not exactly...

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "R.O.B."

About Level "R.O.B."

First post of the topic

racersda 14 years ago
  For anyone who doesn't know who R.O.B. is, he was the mascot for the Famicom system by Nintendo. He's also in SSBB. This is the second time I had to do this level, haha, cause the first time, it looked a lot more like R.O.B but the upload/test/save/thumbnail thing wasnt there. So I had to do it again using another tab and copying what I did before. That didn't work, er, very well...that much. Cause some how the first tab I had went into a Push level...Somehow... so the first one was deleted. Sadness, but aw well, this one is kinda the same...I guess...Not exactly...
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg