Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Planning", game "Hog Pop"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Im 14 years ago
  You just have to plan it. Challenging, but not too hard.
SuperMario 14 years ago
  Not easy for me -_-
minmay 15 years ago
  Upon closer inspection, you're right - it's pretty hard to time a perfect landing.

jp, perhaps you could increase the area of the moving platform for me? (or let me edit the level - whichever is more convenient)
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  Yes, i know, but that button was pressed around 500 times in this level. :P
minmay 15 years ago
  In testing I found it quite easy to land on the moving platform again. Remember, there's not a "REWIND" button for nothing :)
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  I find it possible to plan a route, but to hit the annoying curve again...
jp 15 years ago
  It's far from being easy :)
minmay 15 years ago
  I suppose it's quite hard if you don't know how to do it - but then again, that's the point! It's all about planning a route (or rather, three) through the 4x4 square.
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  Too easy? :O
minmay 15 years ago
  This one may be too easy because of the number of shots afforded the player. I tried very hard to find a way to complete it in only two shots, but it wasn't possible (I did manage to pop all bubbles but one, however, I feel requiring only 15 of the 16 bubbles would eliminate the idea of the level entirely).

We'll see.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Planning"

About Level "Planning"

First post of the topic

minmay 15 years ago
  This one may be too easy because of the number of shots afforded the player. I tried very hard to find a way to complete it in only two shots, but it wasn't possible (I did manage to pop all bubbles but one, however, I feel requiring only 15 of the 16 bubbles would eliminate the idea of the level entirely).

We'll see.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg