Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Bonuslevel.Org Website Rank

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

niimporta 14 years ago
  Jp... ?
niimporta 14 years ago
  Jp..............................?
HI_AB_LM 14 years ago
  ok! thanks niimporta! but i told you that pm me because a lot of people will question you about that explication on spanish....
niimporta 14 years ago
  I Tell you here!:

Alexa.com , es una pagina web que te dice que TOP que es una pagina web en el mundo.
Para mas facilidad de, hay que instalar la barra SÓLO PARA MOZILLA FIREFOX!!,y tambien te dice el tiempo medio que estan en la pagina, Si son mujeres o hombres, tienen niños o no, donde se conectan (Trabajo, Casa o Escuela), la edad, de los que van a la pagina, tambien dice que donde han encontrado la pagina, o si han buscado algo en Google/Yahoo!, que les ha llevado a La pagina, (Si Busca en Google, Jump Gear 2, y clickeas en Bonuslevel.Org, pues eso), Tambien te dice las paginas relacionadas (If you like Bonuslevel.Org, you also like........), y para contactar con el administrador, por eso llamé a JP, para que rellene la información.

Bye.
HI_AB_LM 14 years ago
  what the!?!?!?
could you pm me explaining that niimporta?
niimporta 14 years ago
  Hey, I Just created this thread to tell you that Bonuslevel.Org, is the #366702 Most_viewed* Website in the world Alexa.Com Statistiscs, Download the FREE Alexa toolbar (FOR FIREFOX)

@Jp: You need to And edit the Website info clicking here, I call you ;)

* = In the last 3 months

[1]

General

First post of the topic

niimporta 14 years ago
  Hey, I Just created this thread to tell you that Bonuslevel.Org, is the #366702 Most_viewed* Website in the world Alexa.Com Statistiscs, Download the FREE Alexa toolbar (FOR FIREFOX)

@Jp: You need to And edit the Website info clicking here, I call you ;)

* = In the last 3 months
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg