Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Interesting article about BL

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

1jase 14 years ago
  that was funny :)

anyways that is great to hear!

and my level on the "newest levels list" is the first one! "bounce you way up"
lololol 14 years ago
  ''To make sure the site isn’t bombed with crap'' i don't know why but i laughed when i read this..

Anyways, i love the article!
Treazer 14 years ago
  The 1 picture is from minimariner's game!!
niimporta 14 years ago
  Yo everyone, makeuseof.com is the #4979 Website most viewed in the world and I Think there is going to be lot of new Members..
Jac1 14 years ago
  Great article!

And I'm in it!
Sillius 14 years ago
  Thanks guys :D
gameinsky 14 years ago
  who doesn't likes making levels ?
and i say exactely the same as THeNiNJa , inclusive the last sentence xD
Shiro 14 years ago
  Looks like hey all BonusLevel ^_^!
murtaza64 14 years ago
  Quite nice article!
THeNiNJa 14 years ago
  Proves!

/Too short
Sillius 14 years ago
  Uuuuuh that's a nice article :D Not 1 single bad comment... That's just proves what (almost?) all of the BL members agree in... JP ROCKS FOR MAKING THIS SITE :D
gundu 14 years ago
  We can see me as the best player of Push! :D YAY!
THeNiNJa 14 years ago
  That's a great article. They're certainly positive about BonusLevel.
AND - My name is in the article, yay!
jp 14 years ago
  After the release of Push, the folks at makeuseof.com has made a very interesting article about BL.

They have tried and reviewed the site in depth. I'm specially happy the following part of their article, because this is something central in the BonusLevel concept.

"
To make sure the site isn’t bombed with crap, all newly created levels are played, judged and moderated by a special group of selected members. If your level is deemed worthy and fun, it’s shared with all other users, registered and guests, to enjoy.
"

By the way thanks to the admins who evaluate the levels ;)

[edit] and thanks to Ian of course for his great game.

[1]

General

First post of the topic

jp 14 years ago
  After the release of Push, the folks at makeuseof.com has made a very interesting article about BL.

They have tried and reviewed the site in depth. I'm specially happy the following part of their article, because this is something central in the BonusLevel concept.

"
To make sure the site isn’t bombed with crap, all newly created levels are played, judged and moderated by a special group of selected members. If your level is deemed worthy and fun, it’s shared with all other users, registered and guests, to enjoy.
"

By the way thanks to the admins who evaluate the levels ;)

[edit] and thanks to Ian of course for his great game.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg