Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Infinite Person Community Level.

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Jster95 14 years ago
  hey im gonna start a new thread because im changing the idea and it will make it less confusing. Still infinite people/ I'll post the link

http://www.bonuslevel.org/forum/topic_12424.html
SuperDog 14 years ago
  COME ON! plz plz people I wanna start
Jster95 14 years ago
  now see that is not the aditude i was looking for. (jk)
demonicyoshi 14 years ago
  Rolling Turtle! I might be in... depends on what game wins.
Jster95 14 years ago
  yey finally someone else!
SuperDog 14 years ago
  I want to be in
I vote for HP
Jster95 14 years ago
  Hey i have a problem. Whenever there's a community level i never get there on time to be on it. (Of course i do have editing problems.
But anyway. This community level is for everyone. As long as you edit it every now and again. (I already know the problems with so many people don't reprimand me) Also everyone that wants on gets to pick what game its on. Voting stops at 5 members.
So far the infinite members include.and their votes for game.
Jster95 (Rolling Turtle.

[1]

General

First post of the topic

Jster95 14 years ago
  Hey i have a problem. Whenever there's a community level i never get there on time to be on it. (Of course i do have editing problems.
But anyway. This community level is for everyone. As long as you edit it every now and again. (I already know the problems with so many people don't reprimand me) Also everyone that wants on gets to pick what game its on. Voting stops at 5 members.
So far the infinite members include.and their votes for game.
Jster95 (Rolling Turtle.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg