Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Highway 83", game "Hog Pop"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Treazer 8 years ago
  I didn't expect to get the highscore (well, to share the highscore) when I played this level, because I didn't even try to get it.^^
oldmanrob 12 years ago
  If this were harder, e.g. only there and back, it would be impossible for me, however better. 4/5
SuperMario 12 years ago
  Ummmm... Maybe the last bubble you need to pop?
AK 13 years ago
  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! So impossibly hard!!! How do you survive the arrow bubble?????
allyally 14 years ago
  Highscore...
ost000101 14 years ago
  impossible!!
SuperMario 14 years ago
  Very hard level!!!!!
Friend 15 years ago
  the info bubble is not a mistake.

edit for ninja & jp:

actually it depends on what you're good at, one person might look at one level and say "It's too hard." another and say "Too easy." and another might think the opposite.
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  It's not that hard? :/
jp 15 years ago
  Are you crazy, this is too difficult for the average joe!
It will be accepted for hard core players but not in official levels.
Can you correct a few things before, for example the info bubble.
Friend 15 years ago
  Sure :)
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  Wow, i'm better than the average player. Friend, do you allow me to make a version of this level as i imagined it?
Friend 15 years ago
  There, this level should only take the average player a week!
jp 15 years ago
  Well feel free to make it!
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  I had this idea too! Grrr...
Actually more like what jp said.
jp 15 years ago
  nice idea but :
Generally speaking, the deadcurves are better with a higher width than 4.
You have to remove the 2 info bubbles as we hardly see they are bubbles and this might confuse the player abut the mission (complete 50% of the stage).

You could have done a more deep level on the same them ("Highway" for example), where you have to swap from a car to another to catch the bubbles and to avoid hazards.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Highway 83"

About Level "Highway 83"

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  nice idea but :
Generally speaking, the deadcurves are better with a higher width than 4.
You have to remove the 2 info bubbles as we hardly see they are bubbles and this might confuse the player abut the mission (complete 50% of the stage).

You could have done a more deep level on the same them ("Highway" for example), where you have to swap from a car to another to catch the bubbles and to avoid hazards.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg