Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Tuto, Rebirth mode", game "Hog Pop"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Monica123 8 years ago
  Nice one 5/5
gameinsky 8 years ago
  Fixed the two grammar mistakes in the info bubble, also added a bit of background to make the level look nicer.
SuperMario 14 years ago
  Great level and easy
minmay 15 years ago
  It's the same as Rebirth mode, just a different name.
BenTen 15 years ago
  whats "bloon mode" I know what rebrith mode is but bloon?
minmay 15 years ago
  Suggestion: replace "is back to" with "returns." "Is back to" isn't proper English and may confuse the player.
Friend 15 years ago
  I'm working on a tuto for this.
jp 15 years ago
  OK, note that the stick bubble doesn't teleport the Hog to its stat position even in bloon mode.
minmay 15 years ago
  Wow! This will make for some very interesting level designs.
Definitely add information about it at the start of the level, a tutorial level would be helpful as well.
jp 15 years ago
  Hey, I've added a "bloon mode" to the game. Basically, when you choose this omde in the editor, the hog is put back to the start position after each jump.

Don't know if this might be useful or not. Using several modes could be confusing for the player, so if you think it's a good mode, I will add an info about the mode before starting a level.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Tuto, Rebirth mode"

About Level "Tuto, Rebirth mode"

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  Hey, I've added a "bloon mode" to the game. Basically, when you choose this omde in the editor, the hog is put back to the start position after each jump.

Don't know if this might be useful or not. Using several modes could be confusing for the player, so if you think it's a good mode, I will add an info about the mode before starting a level.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg