Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Rotations", game "Moonlights"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

d13go2 14 years ago
  Oh man...got all levels despite of this one! pls so help...is there a clue? I dont get it :-(
Jos 14 years ago
  I complete it!!!

Difficult but possible.
Sillius 14 years ago
  No need to search no more (what?!)
I've found it :D
Technical Difficulty (Moonlights)
jp 14 years ago
  Sillius, let me watch at other rotations levels before answering you about being official. I didn't knwo there were other levels like this. I will have a look at WoG and also the level of TheNinja which I have to find first :)
Elizea 14 years ago
  im sure you are running around your room screaming because you found im only a human xD

joking, btw nice level, done it long time ago and enjoyed everytime i had to restart as it was pretty tricky xD
Sillius 14 years ago
  Hehe don't worry :D
I can take it and it only makes it better when you actually prove you only are a human after all those godly levels :D
Elizea 14 years ago
  ah... i was always too lazy to check even whole World of Goo level xD, 1st level where i saw it was used was theninjas one =P, sorry
Sillius 14 years ago
  Actually Elizea I used this 1st in my level World of Goo... Then I talked with THeNiNJa and discussed something about levels :D
And he ended up using it...
Then I just edited World of Goo because I (and THeNiNJa) thought it was a bit plain :p
The he made his (insert name) which I actually helped him a little with :D

And now I would like to ask... If I change the ice moons to volcanic moons, will this level then be official? :D
Elizea 14 years ago
  THeNiNJa used this concept 1st and made the execution maybe even better =)
jp 14 years ago
  IT's a superb level, but frozen moons in path can make weird levels. For example here, when you froze nodes, they enter the grey moon. That's apity because this level idea could be official.
Mo 14 years ago
  Moderately difficult but very possible if you find the right strategy.
romejeme 14 years ago
  its impossible

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Rotations"

About Level "Rotations"

First post of the topic

romejeme 14 years ago
  its impossible
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg