Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Trouble? Shoot!

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Jster95 14 years ago
  naw i tried that lol
demonicyoshi 14 years ago
  maybe if you make second acount and add that acount as an editor, that acount can edit it. But I dought this will work...
Jster95 14 years ago
  yep. and yes i haev tried it with every level i have ever created
Hexicube 14 years ago
  Wait, this site is french?
metaknight91 14 years ago
  lol nice job w/ the bill gates thing.

but if that were tru, i wouldnt be able to. this site is french and im in the usa.
Hexicube 14 years ago
  Did you try more than once?
Im 14 years ago
  Wow... Well... I... I...
Somethimes it's laggy! :O
Jster95 14 years ago
  I have had alot of problems with this site. (No offense my network is just horrible.) And instead of bothering Jp i have decided to make a forum for people to post their problems and have other people fix them.

(this is probably already around i just haven't seen it.)

Ok so let me start the ball rolling.
My problem, Once i upload a level i can no longer edit it. Other people can but i can't. When i click the edit button I get a harsh reprimand of

"Impossible to Lock Level!"

So far we have eliminated some of the possible problems. These include........

-A moderator is currently on it.
-My local level file is messing it up.
-Bill Gates is sitting in his House laughing at his sick joke as my Windows vista slowly crashes starting with Foreign gaming websites.

Plz Help!

[1]

General

First post of the topic

Jster95 14 years ago
  I have had alot of problems with this site. (No offense my network is just horrible.) And instead of bothering Jp i have decided to make a forum for people to post their problems and have other people fix them.

(this is probably already around i just haven't seen it.)

Ok so let me start the ball rolling.
My problem, Once i upload a level i can no longer edit it. Other people can but i can't. When i click the edit button I get a harsh reprimand of

"Impossible to Lock Level!"

So far we have eliminated some of the possible problems. These include........

-A moderator is currently on it.
-My local level file is messing it up.
-Bill Gates is sitting in his House laughing at his sick joke as my Windows vista slowly crashes starting with Foreign gaming websites.

Plz Help!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg