Play the games, create the levels

Topic, A new idea for Jump Gear 2

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

DragonPower 14 years ago
  Yep i mean JG3...lol
niimporta 14 years ago
  He mean "JG3" xD
Im 14 years ago
  DragonPower, jp already made that! xD
DragonPower 14 years ago
  yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
metaknight91 14 years ago
  i like the idea, goomba. and yours mechaking.
DragonPower 14 years ago
  I agree with Im that jp should make JG2 and i also like Goomba's idea too :P
MechaKingGhidorah 14 years ago
  You should be able to edit how many points you get for stars if you put a bunch in one place it lags
gameinsky 14 years ago
  that would completely turn JG2 upsaide down...
Goomba 14 years ago
  Cant he maybe just update/make a new patch for it?
gameinsky 14 years ago
  lol that's fun !
maybe in the third...
Im 14 years ago
  Would be cool, I guess.
But if that will ever happen, jp need to make Jump Gear 3...

And I don't think he will.
Goomba 14 years ago
  Hi all. I just got a new idea for jump gear 2. I think it could be cool if you could touch black lines but the whole car wont crash. The car is devided into 3 parts. 1st wheel, 2nd wheel and head. so the car would crash if a black line touch the head. but if it touch one of the wheels only the wheel will crash. And if you got no wheels back the only thing you can is slide downhill or kill yourself... That was just an idea i got:) Please comment what you think ^^.

[1]

General

First post of the topic

Goomba 14 years ago
  Hi all. I just got a new idea for jump gear 2. I think it could be cool if you could touch black lines but the whole car wont crash. The car is devided into 3 parts. 1st wheel, 2nd wheel and head. so the car would crash if a black line touch the head. but if it touch one of the wheels only the wheel will crash. And if you got no wheels back the only thing you can is slide downhill or kill yourself... That was just an idea i got:) Please comment what you think ^^.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg