Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Don't stop building", game "Moonlights"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Asforien 14 years ago
  My point is, moonlights wasn't designed to have walls in the first place, they shouldn't be 'forced' upon the game. But no one seems to think likewise, so I don't think saying this will change anything. Just stating my opinion.

If you look at the iphone levels, you'll see none of them have any such 'walls', which is one of the reasons why I find the iphone version more enjoyable.
THeNiNJa 14 years ago
  Uhm yeah, but there would still be a lot of hideous walls if he changed the ground to volcanic.

If you have to make a nice looking wall it will cause lag.
Asforien 14 years ago
  Honestly, I don't like using moons to create walls. Some of the moons in this level could be removed by using the volcanic ground instead.

But, seeing how so many levels in this game have hideous walls and glaring gameplay elements, it looks like levels like these are the general trend.
paralit 14 years ago
  Very cool and fun level XD
THeNiNJa 14 years ago
  Great one. I've changed the title to "Don't stop building" instead of "Dont stop building".

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Don't stop building"

About Level "Don't stop building"

First post of the topic

THeNiNJa 14 years ago
  Great one. I've changed the title to "Don't stop building" instead of "Dont stop building".
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg