Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Community level. (Only 2 - 3 on RT!)

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

DragonPower 14 years ago
  Oh...you also included...
Elizea 14 years ago
  im sorry but this CL is full already (lololol, me and allyally).
Ellemennt75 14 years ago
  I will?

The message is too short! Please note that this forum is not a chat. Construct clear messages and make it easy for people to understand you.
allyally 14 years ago
  ive answered now...
SuperDog 14 years ago
  allyally didn't answer in the last 2 hours
gameinsky 14 years ago
  same as superdog
lololol 14 years ago
  i'm waiting for allyally to answer, if he don't wan't to you can.
SuperDog 14 years ago
  I will if there's any room
allyally 14 years ago
  Hey, Ill join!
Elizea 14 years ago
  if the level concept is good, i could join
lololol 14 years ago
  i just got an idea about a collab contest in a level i just started.
I need 1 or 2 ACTIVE people. i will tell the Person(s?) about the level in a pm, and give the the level idea.

Note that the level shouldnt be messy, and if you don't like the level and you wan't to change it, make your own Collab. :) (I don't wanna change it.)

Edit: Im not going to choose the first people that ask because of that. if there levels are messy, i will probably choose another. (Don't take it personaly :))

[1]

General

First post of the topic

lololol 14 years ago
  i just got an idea about a collab contest in a level i just started.
I need 1 or 2 ACTIVE people. i will tell the Person(s?) about the level in a pm, and give the the level idea.

Note that the level shouldnt be messy, and if you don't like the level and you wan't to change it, make your own Collab. :) (I don't wanna change it.)

Edit: Im not going to choose the first people that ask because of that. if there levels are messy, i will probably choose another. (Don't take it personaly :))
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg