Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Vote for New Admins

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Shiro 14 years ago
  Lol Gundu
Elizea, just let me do the JG evaluating, mkay? Else I can't do anything else...
gundu 14 years ago
  Of course, I must be admin in all games :)
AK 14 years ago
  I thought so, but on the sidebar it said he wasn't, so I wasn't sure.
Elizea 14 years ago
  What? Is shiro a JG2 admin?!

He will steal all my work *crying*...
gameinsky 14 years ago
  AK, guess what ?
Shiro is already :O
AK 14 years ago
  I might want to be an admin... But only for JumpGear2, since that is the game I'm best at.

I vote Shiro for JG2!
allyally 14 years ago
  I just think its good to have a responsibility, A duty to help out in the expansion on BL,
Elizea 14 years ago
  You think the sites colours turn into rainbows and ideas fall from the sky once you are admin?

Nope, it's nothing special. You just get that [evaluate] button to games where you are admin, and few more things ofc.
gamelover101 14 years ago
  wow, what is it like to be one, GIS?
lololol 14 years ago
  A good admin only uses one comment to tell the creator of the level that his level is messy and needs to be fixed. not 5 - 6.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  You can't want too, you must achieve it, and you need to have a ew skills for that.
Mature behaviour (to not make people think mod are their enemies)
And eye for design (know wich levels to accept and wich to reject)
Having good english skils (an admin who can't spell 1/2 of the words looks chield-ish)
And not asking to be admin (this shows you that you are an npatient little chield, don't ask, never ask!)
Vasilok97 14 years ago
  May I? I want too!
gameinsky 14 years ago
  He is admin anyway, so not need to keep hi here anyway.
allyally 14 years ago
  Bumpity bump bump, Shiro's now inactive, take him off the list,
Treazer 14 years ago
  I will make an new topic.
Garygoh884 14 years ago
  I lived in Singapore and I am working from 2pm to 10pm (+8 GMT).
Elizea 14 years ago
  Except that there aren't any games atm that require more admins.
Hexicube 14 years ago
  I have nothing to do anymore, so I would be able to evaluate levels a lot, and I am awake from 8am to 10pm (GMT +0) which is when most BL users are online I assume...
so bored with nothing to do :D
Garygoh884 14 years ago
  Maybe I can be around 2 months?

Around 20 days ago, I have managed to have a look around, being a second-level administrator...
pauloalex 14 years ago
  not be modest, gary... you want to be admin in bb2.
Garygoh884 14 years ago
  Quoting jp from Game "BLockoban 2"
Hey, why everybody on earth want to be admin? Being an admin is just boring, and many have given up after a while. I wish I could just design levels and let the admin give me some feedback. Elizea is just making the job very well and is available, so why not making him an admin. Many posted here to complain about levels not being evalluated and now the levels will be evaluated. I don't say Elizea is the best, there many great people on this site, but the objective is to get the levels evaluated, yes or no?
pauloalex 14 years ago
  could we reopen this vote?
Hexicube 14 years ago
  wait...what? I just noticed 2 votes on Rt for me :D
damn you gameinsky ^^
Elizea 14 years ago
  yup, its hard to know who will be active and who inactive in future :P

and that timezone thing... it isnt that big issue. just to get an active admin in each game so that there arent levels to be evaluated for long times (with grey block, the purple block levels are their own story)
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Jp must also focus on how much the admins are active, me and Elizea are by far the most active.
Before Shiro was, but he didn't checked the site for a few days...
pauloalex 14 years ago
  maybe one day, Oldman, my friend!
oldmanrob 14 years ago
  I have a lot of time. And some experience in Blockoban. It will be hard to beat pauloalex and I start late. But... yes we can!
Im 14 years ago
  A good idea is to admins from completely different time zones.
Vasilok97 14 years ago
  Elizea:than which game need admins??
Elizea 14 years ago
  jump gear doesnt need more admins

if you have a level in to be evaluated several times over 2-3 days, then you can say that there is need for a new admin.

General

First post of the topic

Zodiac 14 years ago
  Hey!

Vote for new Game admins here because the admins aren't very active anymore and Ninja will be very busy in the Summmer. You can vote on every Game for 1 Admin. No votes for CoBaCoLi,Push,CDvZP and Hog Pop because the Admins there are active! Dont vote for THeNiNJa,gundu,geckojsc and oh_bebe because that members are busy! And when you vote for a member say, in wich Game!

Votes:

Blockoban:

pauloalex-7 Votes
MartinFraKongsberg-1 Vote
Elizea-2 Votes
boogiebee-1 Vote

Rolling Turtle:

demonicyoshi-2 Votes
gameinsky-4 Votes
MARC2008-2 Votes

Jump Gear 2:

Elizea-5 Votes
Shiro-4 Votes
DragonPower-5 Votes

Moonlights:

Submarine95-5 Votes
burfy-2 Votes

PS, Thats are just Proposals!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg