Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Unlucky Hog?", game "Hog Pop"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

jp 13 years ago
  On my mac, it doesn't work :(. Still the same problem, after the hog get into the green teleporter, he aget stuck somewhere I an't see him...

[edit] yes please also capitalize the first letters in info bubbles.
Shiro 13 years ago
  You didn't capitalize the first letter of some of the Info Bubbles.
gameinsky 13 years ago
  I hope it is!
demonicyoshi 13 years ago
  Okay After 2 months, i beleive both mac and pc users should have a sore of 340, thanks to gamemaster.

at this point, If the score is not exactly 340 on the mac side, it will only take a minor adjustment to fix.
ThePeejsterM 13 years ago
  Low score! :3
demonicyoshi 13 years ago
  i have re-acepted this level and reset scores, it still dosnt work on a mac computer yet, but i plan to fix that as soon as a find a mac.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Bump .
jp 14 years ago
  No it doesn't work. I think it will not work, it's too difficult, you have to find a mac :).
demonicyoshi 14 years ago
  Does it work now? It should end in the mine shaft, if it works, i just need to edit 1 last thing.
Im 14 years ago
  It would be better if I didn't die. :\
jp 14 years ago
  Right now on mac, the teleporter works but it seems you are teleported on the wrong place (at the bottom of the map and then you die).
  Curently, by looking at the video jp gave, it works both on Mac and windows and produces the same score (i used math to calculate 340 on both).

Tomarow i will make an auto using only 45 bubbles below the level for mac users.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  But now it bugs for windows users at the car part :(
jp 14 years ago
  I've checked, and it was not working the teleporter was too late. I've modifyed the speed of the telporter, now the hog is teleported, but on the right place (I guess you did not complete it).
  Okay, I made a teleporter bubbble that should only hit mac users.

Before i procede, i need a confirmation from a mac user.
jp 14 years ago
  sorry for the delay, here is a video. It's a few seconds before it fails. I hope it's enough to correct but I'm not sure.
Garygoh884 14 years ago
  I'd thought of that, demonicyoshi doesn't have a Mac. He is using Windows.
THeNiNJa 14 years ago
  DY, you're fantastic. :O
  jp said he would make a video of what happens on a mac for me once he got settaled into his new apartment.
so... yes i will fix it to work with macs too as soon as i get this video.

im going to leave call up so jp dosnt forget.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  That would be the most difficult thing possibely... (exept if you change the counts or achieve to add balloons on a place only for mac users to get the same score (t make it fair)
Elizea 14 years ago
  DY you want to edit to make it possible for mac too?
stickmaster 14 years ago
  SUPER GREAT GUY!!!!! 5/5
SimonM 14 years ago
  very nice auto level!!
5/5
  If you cant fix the mac problem, then ill just edit it to make macs work.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Just... Just make the video, that would help alot.
Or change the limit.
jp 14 years ago
  I can't while this MacOS problem is not solved.
Treazer 14 years ago
  Official!!!
jp 14 years ago
  @demonicyoshi, that would be very difficult. Let me some time to understand what happens exactly. Not sure I will manage to do it but I will try.
allyally 14 years ago
  My mac rarely works on autos, I don't know what causes it but its different,
  Maybe i could edit this and set the % of boubles, so a mac user can still finish the level, but they would have a different score.

or if you make a video of what a mac does i might be able to make an alternative rought for a mac user that produces the same score.

[<<] [1] [2] [3]

Levels forum

Play Level "Unlucky Hog?"

About Level "Unlucky Hog?"

First post of the topic

Elizea 14 years ago
  the best automatic... ever... congratulations =)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg