Play the games, create the levels

Topic, People you dont like on bl

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Hexicube 14 years ago
  I don't hate people, I hate what they say...
Im 14 years ago
  I hate Im!
I mean "Im"...
Isn't that the worst name ever!?!?!?!?
Hexicube 14 years ago
  Urm, this topic seemes a bit boring...ugh...wait...slightly boring...
lololol 14 years ago
  i allready died when i heard that. im a zombie now.
1jase 14 years ago
  BECAUSE I CAN"T WAIT FOR IT TO COME OUT!!!!!! YOU ARE MAKING ME DIEEEEEE!!!!!
niimporta 14 years ago
  Before I hate PureTheLion, but now i'm his friend too
Elizea 14 years ago
  what is wrong if I, allyally, demonicyoshi and THeNiNJa are doing a RT CL? o_O
1jase 14 years ago
  I HATE ELIZEA!!!!! he is making me die!!! because he is always adding new and BETTER people in that collab!!!!
Elizea 14 years ago
  allyally hates himself woot? (joking, your levels are always amazing) =D
allyally 14 years ago
  isnt this a positive forum!
i hate anyone who makes un-neat level on RT!
they drive me insane!
Hexicube 14 years ago
  WTF suicidal?
I don't really hate anyone and i'm not a heting person...but I hate few people not on BL...Idon't think...
DragonPower 14 years ago
  Yep it is...
Sword-Guy 14 years ago
  Thats a new conversation starter...
Oxideee 14 years ago
  thaaaaaaat was odd to hear.....
Jim674 14 years ago
  Gemerald, that was a joke, you'r still in it. I don't like ost000101, it's levels are so BORING! Gem, all three of us are doing it, I just haven't had a chance to see you, I couldn't go to the library on Thursday.

Oh and by the way, did I ever tell you I was suicidal 2 years ago?
Elizea 14 years ago
  that lololol must be very evil person! oh wait... im making a collab with him (nooooooooooo!)
lololol 14 years ago
  i hate lololol!

He used my BL name backwards. -.- and he says, hes me but i don't trust him. Maybe a little, but i hate him. He always tease, and keep saying:"LIAR, LIAR! PANTS ON FIRE" but he's actually the liar. he says hes me? o__o what a wierdo, don't you think?
pop12 14 years ago
  i dont hate anyone
DragonPower 14 years ago
  I didn't i always rated from 3 to 5 but if the level is bad then 2... I never rated 1 to someone...
gameinsky 14 years ago
  To bad , now captain_404 is hated by mr Shiro that also hates himself.

And i'm lost.

I hate evryone who rate levels with a 1 star rating , mainely because of mine (sorry, i had to say that!)
Shiro 14 years ago
  Eww, Captain, you stole my idea D:!
Elizea 14 years ago
  I don't really know in what side my opinion lands... But if people start to speak of people like Captain_404 of... umm... himself, would be better to abandon this topic.
gundu 14 years ago
  I agree with demonicyoshi, If you are not rude maybe the concerned member can learn how to be better
SuperDog 14 years ago
  I dislike key. He's spamming on my topics
demonicyoshi 14 years ago
  good can come out of this. . .
i didnt like PureTheLion at first, but after talking about it and setaling our diferences, we became good friends!
Captain_404 14 years ago
  That Captain_404 guy is such an idiot. I wish I knew him in real life just so that I could punch him in the face.

But in all seriousness, I suggest we abandon this topic, I can't anything good coming out of it, and I really don't see why it's necessary.
demonicyoshi 14 years ago
  i dont like kizzadude, he boo-ed my level.
Sword-Guy 14 years ago
  I dislike everyone here. including the humming bird in the corner. >:( I'm watching you hummingbird.

but really i dont dislike anyone, havent been back long enough for that xD
Oxideee 14 years ago
  I dont dislike niimporta, he sort of gets on my nerves sometimes. Like when he was complaining about the alpahbet levels in JG2 could only be made by him. That sort of annoyed me
Hexicube 14 years ago
  I looked at the name and thought this was a stupid topic but I see your point.

[<<] [1] [2] [3]

General

First post of the topic

Gemerald 14 years ago
  I, firstly dont like Jim674 the reason:He was doing a comm level with me and he just kicked me out of it and replaced me with tom122333 and he also said i sucked at making levels!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg