Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Value/names

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

SuperDog 14 years ago
  I don't get it
Hexicube 14 years ago
  But storing the names is harder than you think
gameinsky 14 years ago
  All you do is give the objects a name O_O
And i don't think it wil be that hard for a gamemaker to create a value sequence.
Zodiac 14 years ago
  Yes, very great idea!
Hexicube 14 years ago
  But very complex...
Oxideee 14 years ago
  Its a great idea =]
gameinsky 14 years ago
  I was thinking about somethings for all platform games on Bl with paths:
Value/names.
The idea itself is not new, it has been used in Ricochet yet, a big adventage for creating complex levels.

Values/names works very simple, i wil give an example at how they could be usefull.

When you are trying to make multyple paths that sellect many objects to move where the path itself is also selected.
If you copy the path you have to resellect from each path that one path.When you make like 20 it wil be boresome...

The same thing with value/names:you copy the path with the value, the path itself is already selected.
That can safe a lot of fustrating work!
Wadda ya guys think ?

[1]

General

First post of the topic

gameinsky 14 years ago
  I was thinking about somethings for all platform games on Bl with paths:
Value/names.
The idea itself is not new, it has been used in Ricochet yet, a big adventage for creating complex levels.

Values/names works very simple, i wil give an example at how they could be usefull.

When you are trying to make multyple paths that sellect many objects to move where the path itself is also selected.
If you copy the path you have to resellect from each path that one path.When you make like 20 it wil be boresome...

The same thing with value/names:you copy the path with the value, the path itself is already selected.
That can safe a lot of fustrating work!
Wadda ya guys think ?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg