Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Continue the Story

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Ratman 14 years ago
  THE END!!!!! HA HA HA HA
gundu1 14 years ago
  then allyally got the swine flu and killed himself.
SuperDog 14 years ago
  So did superdog cause when he woke up, he saw $1211022839528959150595119203531250921592305020950279592 in the ground and it was magic because if someone stole it, it came back to me

MY MONEY!!!
allyally 14 years ago
  then allyally came along and killed bonuslevel because he didnt want it to spread! allyally became famous for assasinating people with swine flu!
SuperDog 14 years ago
  lol xD

SuperDog ate half of the place he was standing and then slept for 365 days
gundu1 14 years ago
  Then Bonuslevel ate some pie and got swine flu.
SuperDog 14 years ago
  There was 4 aliens. They were called SuperDog, Niimporta, Lololol and Bonuslevel...
pop12 14 years ago
  then mario was in a game called super mario galexy and saved her but got abducted by different aleins
Hexicube 14 years ago
  but then tiger woods exploded. She was so happy but then the world exploded. Fortunately she was visiting her alien side of the family in a different galaxy.
pop12 14 years ago
  tiger woods beat her in a machtch and cried for days....
lololol 14 years ago
  This is like "Continue the sentence" or what its called, but here you can write a story and some others continue it.

Rules:
No double post.
Maximum, 3 sentences/Lines.
No bad language.

I start: once a prince called nigafred lived in a palace in stalingrad. his father was gulugala king of newyork, and his mom was referee king of nothing because she's a girl...

General

First post of the topic

lololol 14 years ago
  This is like "Continue the sentence" or what its called, but here you can write a story and some others continue it.

Rules:
No double post.
Maximum, 3 sentences/Lines.
No bad language.

I start: once a prince called nigafred lived in a palace in stalingrad. his father was gulugala king of newyork, and his mom was referee king of nothing because she's a girl...
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg