Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game : Find The Typos

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gameinsky 14 years ago
  There is a different between typo's and wrong conjugating ;p
Zodiac 14 years ago
  Right gameinsky!!!!! I change the coins to 5 because its needed long...
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Hey peopple!
My name are Wodiac, i want to play a little agame wiht you so you need find some typos in the text! The first who got it must copy the text and put it in a message and make the typos in a BOLD text. If you dont know how to make BOLD letters just write [b ] TYPO [/b ] without spaces and TYPO means that you make the TYP0 BOLD. Do you understand?
Zodiac 14 years ago
  Wrong Elizea!......
Elizea 14 years ago
  Hey peopple!

My name are Wodiac, i want to play a little agame wiht you so you need find some typos in the text! The first who got it must copy the text and put it in a message and make the typos in a BOLD text. If you dont know how to make BOLD letters just write [b ] TYPO [/b ] without spaces and TYPO means that you make the TYP0 BOLD. Do you understand?
Im 14 years ago
  What!? There are...?
Zodiac 14 years ago
  Its wrong again........ There are 5 typos, not 6.
Shiro 14 years ago
  Oh, let me edit it theb =P

______
[TEXT]
______
Shiro 14 years ago
Zodiac 14 years ago
  Hey people!

Thats a Game where stands a Text and you must find some typos! And lower case or bigger case letters is the same ok. Do you understand it? So lets play!

Leaderboard:
gameinsky-9 Coins
SuperDog-30 Coins
demonicyoshi-10 Coins

Texters:
MARC2008
Zodiac

Shop:
Bold Name = 3 Coins
Texter = 20 coins
Dark Red Name = 7 coins
Personal Colored Name = 16 Coins
Collab Level With Me in RT : 20 Coins
Collab level with me in JG2 : 20 Coins
Collab level with Brolling in RT: 20 Coins
Collab Level with me in any game (You can choose): 30 Coins

More to come...

Awards:

Text 1:

Worth: 5 Coins
Typos: 5 Typos

[<<] [1] [2] [3]

General

First post of the topic

Zodiac 14 years ago
  Hey people!

Thats a Game where stands a Text and you must find some typos! And lower case or bigger case letters is the same ok. Do you understand it? So lets play!

Leaderboard:
gameinsky-9 Coins
SuperDog-30 Coins
demonicyoshi-10 Coins

Texters:
MARC2008
Zodiac

Shop:
Bold Name = 3 Coins
Texter = 20 coins
Dark Red Name = 7 coins
Personal Colored Name = 16 Coins
Collab Level With Me in RT : 20 Coins
Collab level with me in JG2 : 20 Coins
Collab level with Brolling in RT: 20 Coins
Collab Level with me in any game (You can choose): 30 Coins

More to come...

Awards:

Text 1:

Worth: 5 Coins
Typos: 5 Typos