Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Saving Replays

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Im 14 years ago
  I don't like the idea, because that would be weird for some games...

And stop making a new topic for every single idea!
niimporta 14 years ago
  I like it :)
Jac1 14 years ago
  I like the idea!
Elizea 14 years ago
  this would take too much memory from the server?

nice idea tho
arrowswiss 14 years ago
  that sounds weird. i don't think watching yourself replay the level is a great idea.
Im 14 years ago
  I don't like the idea...
SuperDog 14 years ago
  Yeah, but that would be copying incredibots

And it shouldn't be for officials - too easy
jonjon23 14 years ago
  I like this idea.
Oxideee 14 years ago
  I had an idea for all BL, games. Saving your own replay for others to view! With accepted levels you can watch somebodys replay straight away and for an official level, you would have to complete it first so you can't cheat! I think it would be a fun idea and that you could save and name them. Then when somebody wants to view it, they go to the 'more' section on a level and click on view replays wich would open a new window to select from. With this put in place, you could watch a cool trick somebody has performed or watch how to do an extremely difficult part/s to a level! So what do you guys think?

[1]

General

First post of the topic

Oxideee 14 years ago
  I had an idea for all BL, games. Saving your own replay for others to view! With accepted levels you can watch somebodys replay straight away and for an official level, you would have to complete it first so you can't cheat! I think it would be a fun idea and that you could save and name them. Then when somebody wants to view it, they go to the 'more' section on a level and click on view replays wich would open a new window to select from. With this put in place, you could watch a cool trick somebody has performed or watch how to do an extremely difficult part/s to a level! So what do you guys think?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg