Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Letter Game

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

racersda 14 years ago
  Record-breaking fail, not "S", "R"!!!
arrowswiss 14 years ago
  Superdog owned you all haha....wait....hey!
SuperDog 14 years ago
  I quit, I got what I wanted...the thing i wanted is......

Comment 101!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!oneone
racersda 14 years ago
  Oh, it was supposed to be "may" first...How'd I mix that up anyways?
arrowswiss 14 years ago
  Please peas
you aren't fooling the teas
you get up and dance
you move your scrawny feet
take a chance while you sit around
and go click on "beginner" for some sound
demonicyoshi 14 years ago
  Ohh no!
but my foe,
what about O?
racersda 14 years ago
  You may be able to fly, and have a tie, but I have some pie. Why? Not tellin, you melon.
  Nice try
but i can fly
so i say good bye
as i fasten my tie
racersda 14 years ago
  M: Make sure the door doesn't hit you on your way out, or else your gonna pout. Hope you find a nice route home. Or else you'll need to live on Mt. Street.
  Like you've won?
well son
its too late to run
lets start the fun
ill burn you like the sun.
Im 14 years ago
  Kk, I believe you!
arrowswiss 14 years ago
  Jake's the name
speed is the game
well actually its not
its actually worst in pot
let me tell you son, how you get down
and watch me alternate my feet around

this is how you play
and stay,stay,bathe,stay

. Draw a hopscotch design on the ground. The squares should be large enough to fit one foot and to make sure that a stone thrown into the square will not bounce out too easily. 2. Throw a flat stone or similar object (small beanbag, shell, button, plastic toy) to land on square one.It has to land inside the square without touching the border or bouncing out. If you don't get it right, you lose your turn and pass the stone to the next person. If you do get it, however, go on to the next step. 3. Hop through the squares, skipping the one you have your marker on. Each square gets one foot. Which foot you start with is up to you. You can't have more than one foot on the ground at a time, unless there are two number squares right next to each other, in which case you can put down both feet simultaneously (one in each square). Always keep your feet inside the appropriate square(s); if you step on a line, hop on the wrong square, or step out of the square, you lose your turn. 4. Pick up the marker on your way back.When you get to the last number, turn around (remaining on one foot) and hop your way back in reverse order. While you're on the square right before the one with your marker, lean down (on one foot) and pick it up, then skip over that square and finish up. 5. Pass the marker on to the next person.If you completed the course with your marker on square one (and without losing your turn), then throw your marker onto square two on your next turn. Your goal is to complete the course with the marker on each square. The first person to do this wins the game!

6. Make some of the smaller so that people have to step on their tip toes. You can even make some in the shape of a shoe to control the direction in which the person faces.

7. The person has a certain amount of time to complete the course, or else they lose their turn.

You just got skooled son. (Clap for the gangster typing)
racersda 14 years ago
  I: I'll help you stop, go get a mop, and get me some pop.
pop12 14 years ago
  h:how do you move???????????
  How can i stop
my rhymes are on top
dont be a cop.
racersda 14 years ago
  G: Gee...They can be small too?
Im 14 years ago
  Files can be big... Or small! :O
racersda 14 years ago
  E: Enough of the rhymes. Isn't enough we have some mimes? Get it through your minds. Or else I'll have to get a pine tree.
  Dont be late,
everyone lies in wait,
open the gate,
to all the hate.
racersda 14 years ago
  C: Cause I have to teach you how to do it.
Im 14 years ago
  But...... I don't get it! o_O
racersda 14 years ago
  A: All right, extreme huh? Try taking apart your computer, fix the comp-cold, and put it back together again! (DO IT ALL BY YOURSELF AND TRY NOT TO MAKE PIE OUT OF IT!)
lololol 14 years ago
  Z: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.. What.. what happend? Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
OliAli 14 years ago
  Y: Yes, Its extremeeeeeeeee
Im 14 years ago
  X-treme virus!:O
racersda 14 years ago
  W: What kind of virus?
SuperDog 14 years ago
  V = I got a virus on my computer!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
racersda 14 years ago
  U: Uggh, I know it was a joke. I was simply going along with it. Now I shall play a game of Pong.
  That was a joke
not to insult your folk
it was a mere poke
racersda 14 years ago
  S: Suuure, your sure your not talking about yourself?
You don't have to pout.
Maybe your just mad...
But sense your mad I'm glad.

[1] [2] [3] [4]

General

First post of the topic

arrowswiss 14 years ago
  RULES: Wait for the person below you and write something random that starts with the word after the person at the bottom's word.

(e.g A:abs NEXT PERSON B: Butch'n)

I'll go first

A: A hole
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg