Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Security Guide

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Baby-yoshi 14 years ago
  That was really helpful and a good idea :D But i really want to know why do you need to hack the players? Just because you want them to be banned? If you comedown to think more about the people who got really good records or good scores and their life, then you can feel the different like Nick0011, Metakirby, AdrianPeterson28, and DragonPower all got hacked. They all lost their records and they drop down because of being hacked or banned.You hackers should really think what i wrote...
birjolaxew 14 years ago
  As the result of the hackings of a couple of members I've chosen to make this guide, on making a secure password.

1: The very first rule, and also the most important is Never to give your password away! Not even to admins!

2: A couple of programs on the net, is created to hack accounts. They do this by trying a lot of words/numbers in a very short time. This means that things like 123321, or iamthemaster can be hacked easily! Even if you write it like 1amth3mast3r it can be hacked by these programs! Always choose a password that for others is complete rubish! But that you can easily remember.

3: A couple of website will try to steal your password from you. As an example, is runescape. A lot of websites copied the log-in site and promised extra items like gold, or rare stuff, if you logged in from their site. But they lie! You wont be logged in, but they got your password! Always log-in from the original site!

That was all for now folks! Hope it helps, for a more secure future!

[1]

General

First post of the topic

birjolaxew 14 years ago
  As the result of the hackings of a couple of members I've chosen to make this guide, on making a secure password.

1: The very first rule, and also the most important is Never to give your password away! Not even to admins!

2: A couple of programs on the net, is created to hack accounts. They do this by trying a lot of words/numbers in a very short time. This means that things like 123321, or iamthemaster can be hacked easily! Even if you write it like 1amth3mast3r it can be hacked by these programs! Always choose a password that for others is complete rubish! But that you can easily remember.

3: A couple of website will try to steal your password from you. As an example, is runescape. A lot of websites copied the log-in site and promised extra items like gold, or rare stuff, if you logged in from their site. But they lie! You wont be logged in, but they got your password! Always log-in from the original site!

That was all for now folks! Hope it helps, for a more secure future!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg