Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Watermelons!!", game "Hog Pop"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

niimporta 14 years ago
  I'll vote official, when i finish the level :)
gamelover101 14 years ago
  A delicious level xD
pauloalex 14 years ago
  yes, watermelons. I liked your level very much. felicidades.
Watermelons 14 years ago
  Thank you, garyoh884, my name is watermelons, i want to make levels called watermelons. and i do hope official.

hope official=yes

hope not official=no
pauloalex 14 years ago
  he like watermelons very much!
Garygoh884 14 years ago
  I can't understand this. He kept using the "Watermelons!!" title in levels in every game.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Nice level = yes

official = no
pauloalex 14 years ago
  accept this level. it is excellent. should be official.
Elizea 14 years ago
  the hog has wrong starting place?
Watermelons 14 years ago
  DONE EDITING thank you elizea!!
pauloalex 14 years ago
  good level. should be accept
Watermelons 14 years ago
  oopz i forgot to tell you that i don't want the breakable lines to break... Can't i keep the 3 mmmmm watermelons messages??

ok i will do the rest of the changes now
Im 14 years ago
  Why do I need to turn off my volume? -_-
Elizea 14 years ago
  no, you have not done the editing, it takes too long for the breakable lines to break, some curves have an invisible dot (the circles you made with one line) and the 2 extra messages are the ones with Mmmm... watermellons...

also take the warning off, you shouldnt ask the player to turn music off because of playing a level
Watermelons 14 years ago
  why would it crash?? I doubt it did...

i'm done editing
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Watermelons, please make the breaking lines breake faster, they just crash my computer...
I got a javascript error.
Watermelons 14 years ago
  Elizea, thank you for evaluating this ;)

I wanted those 2 extra messages. i don't know what you mean for the 2nd point. Sorry I have my volume off. :)

I need it to be breakable so it is green. I will put a "turn off your volume" info bubble if that is ok.

thanks
Im 14 years ago
  Seriously?
O_O
gameinsky 14 years ago
  My computer crashed because of this level.
Elizea 14 years ago
  delete those 2 messages that are the same as the 1st one, and redraw the lines that leave an invisible dot to the starting place of that curve.

could you also set the time of the breaking lines to a bit smaller? if you have speakers on, it sounds very very loud when there are like 50 2min breaking lines breaking at the same time...

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Watermelons!!"

About Level "Watermelons!!"

First post of the topic

Elizea 14 years ago
  delete those 2 messages that are the same as the 1st one, and redraw the lines that leave an invisible dot to the starting place of that curve.

could you also set the time of the breaking lines to a bit smaller? if you have speakers on, it sounds very very loud when there are like 50 2min breaking lines breaking at the same time...
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg