Play the games, create the levels

Topic, iPod touch help: Level 24: Sentinels

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

jp 14 years ago
  The next update wil allow you to skip this level, and as Asforien told, it's much easier now. You can also look at toucharcade forums where a solution was posted : http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=15746&page=11
Oxideee 14 years ago
  that sounds very dangerous demonic
demonicyoshi 14 years ago
  At the botem of this page, theres a link- "games for your i phone"
if you read that i think it will tell you how to get it.

if im wrong, i give you permishion to throw a 12 eyed, zombie fish-monkey at my toe, then have a purple bear eat it off my foot.
arrowswiss 14 years ago
  Can someone tell me how to buy the game for the ipod/touch?
Syntr 14 years ago
  :(
@Oxidee: No, it really isn't. I can't figure out what to do because the red moons spin around everything. D:<

No one had a video? ;.;
Oxideee 14 years ago
  Then i done clmb the hard way and built upwards using nodes as stops by wedgeing them in the grooves where the moons met..........
Oh well, sentinels was easy.
My hardest level was either bridge or sky walker or whatever the last level was called
Asforien 14 years ago
  Sentinels was pretty hard, jp has changed it slightly in the next update. In the meantime you can just try spamming.

Climb requires permanently titling the device to either side :)
MooKings 14 years ago
  I beat that level don't know how but im stuck on Climb
Syntr 14 years ago
  I bought the ninety-nine cent moonlights game for iPod touch from the app store...
And I can't for the live of me figure out level 24.
Help please?
Video preferred.

[1]

General

First post of the topic

Syntr 14 years ago
  I bought the ninety-nine cent moonlights game for iPod touch from the app store...
And I can't for the live of me figure out level 24.
Help please?
Video preferred.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg