Play the games, create the levels

Topic, New Award for Blockoban.

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gameinsky 14 years ago
  Oh, I didn't understood well.
Elizea 14 years ago
  umm... i mean 20 in EACH cathegory
gameinsky 14 years ago
  20 is way to easy, I would say 100!
Elizea 14 years ago
  or

everything goes

Complete 20 official levels in all cathegorys (+50 exp)
Jac1 14 years ago
  I would say:

Harder and harder

Complete 10 official levels, cathegory hard (+100 exp)
Shiro 14 years ago
  Pauloalex, do you want me to add this to the new award topic?
Elizea 14 years ago
  there arent 2 extreme hard awards in any other games too, and if there comes an other award to BB, i think it should be like 300-400 levels completed, as it would maybe bring people to try to complete some levels in the game, and probably get them like the game more too =)
arrowswiss 14 years ago
  Quadruple Transfer Master sounds good!
pauloalex 14 years ago
  New award suggestion:
Quadruple Transfer master!
Complete Quadruple Transfer with less than 85 moves!
pauloalex 14 years ago
  anyway, an award is really an incentive for more people to play Blockoban.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Who the heck is gameinspace ?

Anyway I agree, and I also agree Elizea.
Elizea 14 years ago
  i think this would be great too, even blockoban already has one award and isnt one of the most populated games, maybe an award for some amount of levels (like the 300 RT levels, or soon coming 400 JG2 levels) would challenge people to try out this game too (as there would be an award that wouldnt only be for the best of best)
boogiebee 14 years ago
  Yes I agree Paulo, either that or a numerical award or a 'star' for each 100 levels completed would suffice.
Gameinspace 14 years ago
  I agree 100%
pauloalex 14 years ago
  Hey guys! I'm posting this topic to protest: Now, the game JumpGear2 have two awards. What do you think of a new award for BLockoban too? I suggest something like the MasterTurtle award, an award like "completed 500 levels of BLockoban, EXP +100. This is my suggestion. I would like to know what you think. Ps. Best BLockoban players, principally MartinfraKongsberg and boogiebee, I hope the opinion of you! Thank you.

[<<] [1] [2]

General

First post of the topic

pauloalex 14 years ago
  Hey guys! I'm posting this topic to protest: Now, the game JumpGear2 have two awards. What do you think of a new award for BLockoban too? I suggest something like the MasterTurtle award, an award like "completed 500 levels of BLockoban, EXP +100. This is my suggestion. I would like to know what you think. Ps. Best BLockoban players, principally MartinfraKongsberg and boogiebee, I hope the opinion of you! Thank you.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg