Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Gamers meeting grounds,

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

racersda 14 years ago
  Can I be added to the list of Pikmin in the Wii list? Finally got it a couple of days ago. It's hard though....
racersda 14 years ago
  Uhhhhhhhhhh, wait......Aren't we supposed to be trading FC's now that no one is posting games anymore?
racersda 14 years ago
  Oh....Hm, Nintendo should have made it so you don't need Wi-fi for FCs, but then again, how else would you play with them without it.
Pikmin23 14 years ago
  Yes you need wi- fi to add friends. if anybody wants to trade fc's then message me.
racersda 14 years ago
  Do you need Wi-fi to add FC's? If so, that would make things A LOT easier.
Hexicube 14 years ago
  I have Mario Kart DS, bot rarely have Wi-Fi...
racersda 14 years ago
  .......I still don't get that. How is Twilight Princess Wi-fi enabled? What exactly do you do? Fight as different Links or something? Maybe that's it....
Elizea 14 years ago
  i have mario kart wii and zelda twilight princess :P
Pikmin23 14 years ago
  pikmin is an awesome game where you are a guy who is the size of a bottlecap and you get your monster plant things that are like, half ur size (Pikmin) and fight monsters and get coins and eat their flesh to get more pikmin so you can rule teh world nd get ship parts to leave the pikmin (boo hoo) in pikmin 1. in pikmin 2 you have to get random items like bottle caps, portable video game systems, fruits, ect and sell them for money, and you still get an army of pikmin by eating flesh, and theres new pikmin kinds. pikmin kinds are: yellow big ears, red fire standers,blue swimmers, fat purples, and white diggers. hope it helped
Im 14 years ago
  Seriously, what is Pikmin!? xD
PureTheLion 14 years ago
  i got mario kart for wii and ds

cheers
racersda 14 years ago
  Sonic and the Black Knight is Wi-fi enabled???? Awesome!!! That was the game I was planning to get too!
Pikmin23 14 years ago
  hi people. anyone wanna trade friend codes on wii? i have my pokemon ranch, final fantasy crystal chronicles: echoes of time, sonic and the black knight as wifi games. and wii music. also sometimes i rent games, so if you trade friend codes with me, i can tell you what game i got and if its wifi or not. i wish pikmin had wi fi, that would be awesome. im starting to save up for chibi robo too. my non- wifi games are: (some of them are wifi but i just cant make my ds be wifi- inated)sonic and the secret rings, sonic the hedgehog 2, super mario bros 3, pokemon platinum, pokemon pearl, the munchables, deblob,and thats all i can think of. wow that was loong
allyally 14 years ago
  i'll probably just be ally, rather than allyally, for wii and DS,
racersda 14 years ago
  By the way, if anyone see each other on Wi-Fi by luck, shouldn't we tell our Wii/DS nicknames? Mine for both the Wii and DS is Racer, not racersda, not Racersda, just plain Racer. Although I've raced against someone with the name Racer X....It was weird cause we both used the same racing method, snaking, and were neck and neck the whole race.
arrowswiss 14 years ago
  Twilight princess sucks for the wii, i got mine for gamecube because for wii it sucked
racersda 14 years ago
  Allyally, I can do Mario Kart Wii too.

Actually if Super Circuit or Double Dash had Wi-Fi too I could do THOSE too. That would be awesome if they had Wi-Fi...
PureTheLion 14 years ago
  I HAVE TWILIGHT PRINCISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ds digimon dawn too.

cheers
tom122333 14 years ago
  i dont think anyone else has this but i have pikmin 1 + 2 on the gamecube (the original console) does anyone else

and is mario kart for DS or Wii?

r any of them for DS coz i dont have a wii but got 64 ds games!
racersda 14 years ago
  HEEY! I'm in MKDS too! With WFC too.

Pikmin soon. PIKMIN IS AWESOME! But I got something else instead of Pikmin, so I'm saving up my money for it.

Thaaaaaaat's all.

Oh and another thing
SPOILER

Hey why not MKWii? Or My Sims Racing? Those have Wi-Fi.

(EDIT) How do you play Wi-Fi in Zelda: Twilight Princess??? OOOOOOOH, the Wii version. I was thinking of the Gamecube version.

(EDIT) Oh wait, Mario Kart= MKDS and MKWii...Wait what? Wii Sports? Wii Sports Resort?
Shiro 14 years ago
  Pikmin :)
Im 14 years ago
  What's Pikmin? o_O

And you didn't add Pokémon Battle Revolution... :'(
Shiro 14 years ago
  Zelda Twilight Princess / Wii Sports / Pikmin / Super Smash Bros Brawl / Endless Ocean
Im 14 years ago
  Mario Kart Wii, PKMN BR... And...
That were all with Wi-Fi connection! xD
allyally 14 years ago
  Basically this topic is for people who want to find out, who has what games, so they can meet up on Wi-Fi(if the game has it!). say what games you want to know if anyone else has and ill post it up and see who else says they have the game.

Wii:
Mario Kart:
allyally
Im
Racerda
puretheloin
Elizea

Zelda Twilight princess:
allyally
Shiro
PureTheLion
Elizea

Pikmin:
Shiro
Im

PKMN battle revolution:
Im

Endless ocean:
Shiro

DS:
Mario Kart:
allyally
racerda
MARC2008

digimonDawn:
PureTheLion

Computer:
Spore:
allyally

Gamecube:
pinmin:
tom122333(1&2)

(there is already a forum for people who have Brawl)

[1]

General

First post of the topic

allyally 14 years ago
  Basically this topic is for people who want to find out, who has what games, so they can meet up on Wi-Fi(if the game has it!). say what games you want to know if anyone else has and ill post it up and see who else says they have the game.

Wii:
Mario Kart:
allyally
Im
Racerda
puretheloin
Elizea

Zelda Twilight princess:
allyally
Shiro
PureTheLion
Elizea

Pikmin:
Shiro
Im

PKMN battle revolution:
Im

Endless ocean:
Shiro

DS:
Mario Kart:
allyally
racerda
MARC2008

digimonDawn:
PureTheLion

Computer:
Spore:
allyally

Gamecube:
pinmin:
tom122333(1&2)

(there is already a forum for people who have Brawl)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg