Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Pandora - Awesome handheld!

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Ahroo 14 years ago
  OMG, I need to throw out my DS lite now. xD
Im 14 years ago
  That looks... Awesome.
arrowswiss 14 years ago
  I checked it out and it looks great.
pop12 14 years ago
  i know he got it on you tube and theres a wii laptop
lololol 14 years ago
  how do you know that? :O
racersda 14 years ago
  Speaking of new systems, there will be a Wii 2, a PS4 and a XBox720, the Wii 2 coming out next year/begining 2011, Xbox720 2012, and Playstation 4 in 2014. Also along with the Wii 2, a brand new Mario Kart game which can fit 3 players into a Kart instead of 2 or just 1.
pop12 14 years ago
  loooks goooood
1jase 14 years ago
  Thanks alot!!! :)

i will have to check it out
geckojsc 14 years ago
  I was browsing through the PAlib (a DS homebrew development tool) forums and I stumbled upon a topic about an awesome new handheld console coming out called the Pandora. It looks perfect for geeks like me, and for anybody who wants a powerful computer the size of a DS.
I just thought I'd post it here so that everybody knows about it. It's something I'll definitely be adding to my christmas list. If you want to find out more about it, I reccomend you look at the wiki and the blog on the OpenPandora website.

[1]

General

First post of the topic

geckojsc 14 years ago
  I was browsing through the PAlib (a DS homebrew development tool) forums and I stumbled upon a topic about an awesome new handheld console coming out called the Pandora. It looks perfect for geeks like me, and for anybody who wants a powerful computer the size of a DS.
I just thought I'd post it here so that everybody knows about it. It's something I'll definitely be adding to my christmas list. If you want to find out more about it, I reccomend you look at the wiki and the blog on the OpenPandora website.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg