Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Memorization", game "Moonlights"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Mo 14 years ago
  Yeah, Martin, what gives? You must be just biding your time before you strike on this one.
MartinfraKongsberg 14 years ago
  Thank you, scruffygit and Elizea! I was proud to be in last position, but now pauloalex messed it up!
Elizea 14 years ago
  martin... im very disappointed at you now!
scruffygit 14 years ago
  is that a bit better for you?
MartinfraKongsberg 14 years ago
  That's a scoreboard you don't see very often! I will wait a little before I destroy you all!

@s​c​r​u​f​f​y​g​i​t​: You ruined it!
Elizea 14 years ago
  yes, i understood that thumbnail, but for example you see the moons in the bottom?
shai0noy 14 years ago
  I I'll edit it soon.
The idea of the thumbnail is to show that the moons have dissapeard and only the light was left. But I will change it if you say so.
Elizea 14 years ago
  cant you cheat on this level by going instantly to the big ML, tagging the ice node there.

then just come back and get the moons come back (idk how, i just somehow did it) and then just the smaller ML? o_O

PS: a better thumbnail would be great =)

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Memorization"

About Level "Memorization"

First post of the topic

Elizea 14 years ago
  cant you cheat on this level by going instantly to the big ML, tagging the ice node there.

then just come back and get the moons come back (idk how, i just somehow did it) and then just the smaller ML? o_O

PS: a better thumbnail would be great =)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg