Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "TESTING FACILITY", game "Captain Dan v Zombie Plan"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

MasturCh33f 14 years ago
  Quite difficult, its variety makes it quite original but challenging at the same time. It would be a bit better if there wasn't such a long path to the gun n shit, though. Little less gap in the no-zombie rooms.
imawesome 14 years ago
  When i was editing it i deleted it. I must of forgot to make it again.But ive now put it back!
doomlord 14 years ago
  What happened to the second trial?
imawesome 14 years ago
  Is it any better? =)
doomlord 14 years ago
  Not only is it missing a way back from the medic zombies but the medic zombies can escape through the weak corner, make a way back to the testing centers and fix those corners and it should be good. But please, make it neater, show that you actually care about getting the level accepted.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "TESTING FACILITY"

About Level "TESTING FACILITY"

First post of the topic

doomlord 14 years ago
  Not only is it missing a way back from the medic zombies but the medic zombies can escape through the weak corner, make a way back to the testing centers and fix those corners and it should be good. But please, make it neater, show that you actually care about getting the level accepted.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg