Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Unbalanced Rating

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Sillius 14 years ago
  That's the rating power... If you make fair ratings you have a higher rating power, but if you rate unfair you'll get a low rating power...

Like if I were 2nd on the designers list with 0.001 and you were 1st and I started to rate your levels 1/5 just so I could get the 1st place... Then I would get a lower rating power according to how highrated the level I rate 1/5 has before my rating...

And Jp also made it so creating 2 other profiles wouldn't help that much on your rating...

Do you get it now?

>Edit< Noo Birjolaxew we commented at the same time xD
birjolaxew 14 years ago
  That is because people got different rating powers. So a all new member doesn't count as much as a member that've been here for years.
Garygoh884 14 years ago
  I have a question for you, JP. If a first user rated a 4 on a typical level, then a 5 rated by a second user, then the average rating is not 4.5, which is 4.446. What happened?

[1]

BonusLevel website and API

First post of the topic

Garygoh884 14 years ago
  I have a question for you, JP. If a first user rated a 4 on a typical level, then a 5 rated by a second user, then the average rating is not 4.5, which is 4.446. What happened?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg