Play the games, create the levels

Topic, what games do you have??????????????

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Im 14 years ago
  Hidden constellations in the Mew level? Seriously? xP
I still need to snap 2 more PKMNs!
Ahroo 14 years ago
  OMG, you have PKMN snap, too? 8D

Did you find the hidden constellations in the Mew level?
Im 14 years ago
  Yayz0r! You can download demoes! xD
Ahroo 14 years ago
  I has Nintendo channel! :D
Im 14 years ago
  Yes, I know. I played a demo no my DS. I joined the Nintendo channel on my Wii and I found the demo. Only alpine skiing, but it looks fun!
allyally 14 years ago
  You know mario and sonic at the winter olympics is coming out soon!
Im 14 years ago
  Me haves:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
-M&S at The Olympic Games (Wii)
-PKMN Battle Revolution (Wii)
-PKMN Pearl Version (DS)
-PKMN Pinball: Ruby and Sapphire (GBA)
-PKMN Leaf Green Version (GBA)
-PKMN Emerald Version (GBA)
-Wii Sorts (Wii)
-Mario Kart Wii (Wii)
-Ben 10 Alien Force (Wii)
-Yu-Gi-Oh: Day of The Duelist (GBA)
-Nintendogs (DS)
-Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince (Wii)
-Race Driver (XBOX)
-Sonic Heroes (XBOX)
-PKMN Snap (N64)
-Super Mario 64 (N64)
-International Super Soccer '98 (N64)
-Paper Mario (N64)
-PKMN Colloseum (N64)
- Can't remember more...
Ahroo 14 years ago
  I have *from memory*...

-Smash Bros Brawl (Wii)
-Sonic DX director's cut (GC)
-Sonic heroes (GC)
-Sonic the hedgehog (PS3)
-The Legend of Spyro: A new beginning (GC)
-The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal night (PS2)
-Sonic battle 2 adventure (GC)
-Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GC)
-Super Paper Mario (Wii)
-Kingdom Hearts (PS2)
-Kingdom Hearts 2 (PS2)

... And several others I don't remember. :)

I so proud of my games... *snif*
SuperDog 14 years ago
  yay

I wached videos about Paper Mario. I even watched a whole playlist about it
Im 14 years ago
  No.... (JK)
SuperDog 14 years ago
  Lol. Can you delete game datas?
Im 14 years ago
  It rocks. But after you beat the game you can't do anything. You can only defeat Bowser again... And again and again and again and again... And again.
SuperDog 14 years ago
  Im wrote:

Paper mario

Hey, I want it
tom122333 14 years ago
  lol I have a DS Game Cube and N64 no wii or playstaion

DS:Pac-Pix,Super Mario 64 DS,Mario Cart DS,Mario + Luigi Partners in Time,Metroid Prime Hunters,Freedom Wings,Mario Vs Donkey kong 2 march of the Minis,Clubhouse games,Spectrobes,Picross,The Legend of Zelda - phantom Hour Glass,Mario Party,Final Fantasy crystal Chronicals Ring of Fates,Pokemon Myster Dungeon Explorers of Darkness,Drone Tactics,N+,Spore Creatures,Locks Quest,Kirby super Star Ultra,Line Rider 2,Lost in Blue 3,Trackmania DS,Ninja Town,Big Bang Mini,Bomber Man 2,Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Echos of Time,LEGO Battles,Fossil Fighters,Scribblenauts *Phew*

Game Cube: Paper Mario Thousand Year door,Mario Kart Duoble Dash!!,METROID Prime,Sonic MegaColleciton,Wario World,Tak 2 the Staff of Dreams,Super Mario Sunshine,Pikmin,Pikmin2,Luigis Mansion,StarFox Adventures,Super Smash Bros Melee,Sonic Adventure battle 2, *Phew*

N64: Paper Mario,Bango Kazooie,Super Mario 64,Diddy Kong Racing, Thats All Fokes can anyone beat that this is not a lie u may ask all my freinds im telling the truth!
gundu1 14 years ago
  OOK get ready for this: Wii: Guitar Hero Aerosmith, SUper mario galaxie, Mario cart,Cocoto's circus, and wii sports.

DS:New super mario bros, Super mario 64, Sim city and Super princess peach

PS1: Crash, SPike,Medival, and Medival 2

PC: The sims 2
racersda 14 years ago
  Yes, the Genesis is VERY fun, I had the original Sonic the Hedgehog 1 and 2 for it.
Hexicube 14 years ago
  I have:
DS, PS2, PC, XBOX, TV

Games:
A lot
pop12 14 years ago
  was it good
racersda 14 years ago
  Systems: DS, DS Lite, Wii, GBA, Gamecube, Playstation 1. ( Use to have Sega Genesis, but broke last year.)
pop12 14 years ago
  anymore?????
Im 14 years ago
  I have...
N64: Super Mario 64, Pokémon Stadium, Pokémon Puzzle League, (another) Super Mario 64, Paper Mario, Xena, Pokémon Snap... And.... I don't remember more.

GBA: Pokémon LeafGree, PKMN Emerald, PKMN Pinball...

Umm... I have DSi, Wii, 64, DS lite (broken), DS (broken), Xbox and GBA.... Sooo.... I won't post more.
SuperDog 14 years ago
  im gonna get nintendo soon :P
Oxideee 14 years ago
  Call of duty 4 Modern Warfare, Call of duty 5 world at war, halo 3, Mass effect, soul calibur 4 and pokemon: pearl
racersda 14 years ago
  Mario Kart Wii, Sonic Unleashed, Wii Sports, SSBB, Crash of the Titans, and I think that's it. I don't have too many Wii games, but a whole LOT of DS and Gameboy games.
iamstormtrooper 14 years ago
  Maybe you should edit the post, so that you mention its about Wii, am I correct?

I has Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes (GCN, but Wii compatible)
allyally 14 years ago
  mario: kart and galaxy, sonic: black night and secret rings, mario&sonic at the olympic games, wii sports and play, braw, twilight princess, and tony hawks downhill jam.
pop12 14 years ago
  what games do you have
Im 14 years ago
  Weird, I thought those game were capitalized. :P
pop12 14 years ago
  I have James bond,Samba di amigo,Sonic and the golden rings etc all on the wii

[1]

General

First post of the topic

pop12 14 years ago
  I have James bond,Samba di amigo,Sonic and the golden rings etc all on the wii
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg